Chapter 12 - What Have I Done? - ORIGINAL *Episode

Dipper's POV

"I think I can help, Pine Tree."

I watched as the world turned grey and time stopped.

I quickly flung my head to the source of the sound, only to see a blinding light.

As the light faded, in it's place was Bill Cipher the dapper, yellow, triangle dream demon.

"I'm glad that I come off, dapper, kid." Bill chuckled.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him, gripping my sister's cold hand.

"Yeesh, calm down kid." he said, lowering down to my height.

"Calm down? Calm down?! How can I be calm about this! My sister is dying!" I yelled at him, tightening my grip on her hand.

"Correction; she is dead." he said, bluntly.

Hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

"What do you want.." I said, turning my face to my expressionless sister.

"I can save her, kid." he said, and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

My face dropped from the scowl it once held out of shock. My head flung back to his distorted voice, glaring at him in the eyes before my scowl returned.

"How?! You already said it yourself, she dead." I said, turning my look of hate into a look of sorrow.

Then, he started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?!" I yelled at him.

"You are! You seem to be so smart, yet you don't know anything. I am a dream demon, kid. Your sister is in the mindscape right now, which is where I live. Since she hasn't gone too far away from her body, and she just died, I can force her back into her body. It's simple, really." he explained.

I sat there in shock as more tears came rolling down.

"What do you want for helping me." I said, looking at him with a hopeful but serious expression.

"All I want is that sometime in the future, I get to cash in one favor from you and one favor from (symbol) here." He said, giving off creepy vibes.

"No! Don't drag her into this!" I yelled in retaliation.

"I'll do what I want. Now, is it a deal Pine Tree?" he said, his voice giving off a creepy smirk.

I hesitated.

"Tick tock, kid. The longer you wait the harder it will be to bring her back." he said, holding out his hand that was engulfed with blue fire.

"Uh- fine!" I said, looking away and closing my eyes as I shook the fire-encased hand.

I heard his hysterical laughter as the world returned to it's normal color.

I blinked awake and watched as nurses and doctors burst into the room.

Some nurses quickly rushed me away from my sister and out of the room as I heard a slow sound.

*....beeeeeep...*

*.........................*

*............beep......."

*.....*

*beep....*

I sighed in relief of my crying as I was rushed back into the waiting room.

My tears switched to tears of joy as I ran up and hugged Mabel.