Chapter 8 - New Manager(Ep13|S1)

Episode Name: Boss Mabel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ladies and gentlemen! We now return to Cash Wheel. Sponsored by Chipackerz, the chip-flavored crackers!'

The Tv shouted as Mabel, Waddles, and I sat on the floor eating Chipackerz while Dipper was on a giant skull and Grunkle Stan was on the couch.

"But they taste just like chips!" Mabel said in amazement as she stuffed a cracker into her mouth.

While the show on Tv played, which I was paying no attention to, I was hugging my stuffed animal while eating some crackers.

I dozed off from boredom, but was brought back to reality when I heard Grunkle Stan get hyped up while saying "Cash shower!" along with the Tv as it showed money raining from the sky onto a man. He started grabbing the money until he noticed the people next to him trying to grab it too, which he retaliated by punching and pushing them.

I shrieked, hiding my face into my stuffed animal.

Mabel gave me a half hug while still watching the Tv.

"I like that guy's style." Grunkle Stan said, pointing a finger gun to the Tv.

"I don't think Y/n feels the same way Grunkle Stan." Dipper pointed out, drawing Grunkle Stan's attention to me, where I was hiding my face into my stuffed animal.

Before Grunkle Stan could do, or say anything else, Soos came into the living room doorway yelling.

"Mr. Pines! We got tourists at nine o'clock! A whole bus load of them." Soos said, drawing our attention away from the Tv, and to the window making noise.

Grunkle Stan got up and walked over to the window just in time to see a bus pull up, stop, and let out a bunch of people.

As Grunkle Stan looked out the window, he exclaimed "Hot tamales, it's a jackpot! Soos, make some new attractions!" he said as Soos ran out the room.

"Got it boss!" Soos said, while running out the door.

Grunkle Stan turned off the Tv as we all ran into the gift shop.

"Dipper, to the check out!" he yelled, pointing as Dipper grunted while going behind the cash register.

"Mabel! Go help Soos!" he yelled, this time to Mabel as she ran to another room.

"Wendy! Mark up those prices! The higher the better!" Grunkle Stan said, pointing and yelling to Wendy as she sighed and added a zero to the $2 sign for the snow globe.

After she added only one extra zero, making it from $2 to $20, Grunkle Stan yelled at her in a happy voice "Higher! Bleed 'em dry!" he said as she added once again another zero, making the once $2 snow globe into a $200 snow globe.

Before Grunkle Stan could tell me something to do, Dipper spoke up.

"Yeesh, Grunkle Stan! It's like when you look at tourists, all you see are wallets with legs." he said, looking at Grunkle Stan.

"That's not true." Grunkle Stan stated, then he looked outside the window at the tourists.

He stared outside the window for a bit, then turned to Dipper.

"Clean up on the front lawn!" he barked as Dipper sighed, grabbing a mop and bucket.

"Y/n! I need you to go out there, be cute or whatever, and get those suckers to buy my merchandise! Got it?" he asked, looking down at me.

"Okay!" I said, running out the door while giggling.

~Time Skip to after intro~

I was hanging out in the gift shop, running up to people asking them to buy something for me using my adorable face.