Chapter 9 - Several Guys (Ep17|S1)

I waddled into the attic, looking for my siblings.

As I entered, I saw a bunch of posters with guys on them as well as Mabel and her two friends applying make up.

"Ooh. Should I go with lip balm or lip salve?" Mabel asks the girls as you walk in.

The bigger friend of Mabel, whom you believe her name is Grenda, responds while applying sloppy make up.

"Go wild! Tonight is our night!" she said, looking up from her mirror.

I was still at the doorway, so they didn't notice me yet.

"I can't wait guys. Tonight we're going to meet Creggy G, Greggy C, Leggy P, Chubby Z, and Deep Chris!" my sister exclaims, pointing to a picture with boys.

"He's the fat one." the smaller girl, whom I believe is Candy, commented.

"And those boys will fall in love with us." Mabel says, making me giggle.

"Why wouldn't they?" Grenda stated, more like a comment than a question.

I crept behind the corner, revealing myself.

Grenda, Mabel, and Candy gasped when they got a glimpse of my outfit.

"Ahhhh! Your outfit is so cute!~" Mabel squealed with her 'girlfriends'.

My face blushed a light pink from embarrassment.

"Thanks." I said.

You might be wondering, what am I wearing that they think is so cute? Well, Dipper chose my outfit today, and he chose a panda onesie. It had a little bit of fluff, so it was like wearing a stuffed animal.

Don't get me wrong, I love it. But when people draw attention to it I get embarrassed.

"You look so huggable!" Candy squealed.

Before I could run away, the girls tackled me into a hug.

I giggled with the girls.

"How tall is she Mabel? She is like, so tiny!~" Candy giggled.

"She's like 3 foot 6 inches. I mean, she is 6 so what did you expect."

"Hey! I'm almost 7!" I whined.

"Haha, not yet though." she teased me, patting my head.

She picked me up in her arms, and I flailed my limbs around.

"Put me down!!!" I whined as she scooped me into the air.

"Nope!" she giggled.

Next thing I knew, I was being given a piggy back ride on the three girls as we went back downstairs.

As we walked into the gift shop, I was being held by Mabel when she noticed Dipper acting weird.

"What are you doing?" she asked, confused as our brother licked a CD.

"Guys, the weirdest thing just happened. I think Robbie might be hypnotizing Wendy with his music." Dipper said, explaining the situation.

"Oh Dipper! Girls just like musicians. You'll understand when you're older." she stated, giving me a giggle.

"We're the same age!" Dipper exclaimed, expressing annoyance.

"Girls mature faster than guys. Right Grenda?" she states bluntly, then turned over to Grenda for backup.

We all looked over to see that Grenda, who had too much messy make up on, was making out with a magazine with someone from 'Several Times' on it.

"This is Grenda time!" she said, pausing from her kissing session, then going right back to it.