Chapter - 6

Tere Vaaste Falak Se
Main Chaand Launga
Solah Satrah Sitaare
Sang Baandh Launga

Chaand Taaron Se Kaho
Abhi Thehre Zara
Chaand Taaron Se Kaho
Ki Abhi Thehre Zara

Pehle Ishq Lada Loon
Uske Baad Launga
Pehle Ishq Lada Loon
Uske Baad Launga ..

                                    ❤️

_______________________________________

"What is this ?" He picked up the file that had fallen on the ground .

"Wait isn't this the same sketch book that Riddhima was holding that day ." He picked the sketch file and flipped it so that the front of the sketch file could be visible .

He was about to open it when .

"What do you think you are doing ?" Riddhima said snatching the file from his hand .

"Nothing ! It fell so i just picked it ." He said innocently .

"Oh okay then ." Riddhima said not knowing what to say .

"Waise aap yaha kaise ?" Riddhima asked him while opening the closet .

( "By the way why are you here ?" )

"Mai yaha par nachne aaya tha . Wanna join ?" He said sarcastically making her looking at him .

( "I came here to dance . Wanna join ?" )

"No you continue i have work to do ." Riddhima said keeping the file back in her closet and then leaving the room .

"Idiot !" She mouthed leaving from there .

At night skip to the dining table ~

"Riddhima can you pass me the dal please ." Mahima aunty said to Riddhima as she passed her the dal .

" So sister in law Riddhima what do you do ?" Ruhi asked Riddhima .

"I don't do anything ! I mean as such I don't ." Riddhima answered in a sad voice .

"Why are lying Riddhima ? She is so talented i tell you . Her designs and sketches are so pretty  ." Mihika said while smiling at Riddhima .

"You are a designer ?" Rudraksh asked looking at her while arching his eyebrows in confusion .

"Look at him . He doesn't even know that much about his wife  ." Mahima aunty said and laughed but for Riddhima and rudraksh it was not funny . 

It showed as to how much they knew each other which was barely anything and as much as it hurts they knew that it would take time to break that narrow channel of differences .

The rest of the conversation revolved around Ruhi 's marriage when Ruhi suddenly asked the younger ones to tag along with her to the terrace .

"Riddhima bhabhi . You also come na ." Ruhi said trying to convince Riddhima .

"They are trying to convince you to tag along so much . Go ahead ."  Rudraksh said but Riddhima fully ignored his words .

"Chaliye na bhabhi ." Pratyaksh said to her that too only once and she got up in a second .

( "Come no sister in law." )

"Not fair bhabhi . This just shows who you prioritise the most ." Ruhi said sulking and making offended faces .

"Hehe . That shows who's the best out of us all idiots  ." Pratyaksh said side hugging Riddhima as Rudraksh stood up the second Pratyaksh hugged Riddhima .