Chapter - 8

Woh noor ka jharna hai
Main pyaas puraani
Maine aankh se gatak liya uss husn ka paani (x2)

Usey takte takte takte umr guzaarun
Koi aur khayal jo aaye jhat se utaarun

Ishq karoon ya karoon ibaadat
Ikko hi gal ai..
Alif Allah, Alif Allah, Alif Allah hooo…

                               ❤️
______________________________________

"See I told you . Look now you have developed a fever haven't you ?" Rudraksh said looking at Riddhima and laughing at the expressions that she was making .

"Baas bhi Karo ab . Tab se mujhe sunaye hi Jaa rahe ho tum ." Riddhima said wiping her nose only to sneeze again .

( "Stop it now . You have been disciplining me since forever . )

"Because you deserve it . First you get yourself wet in the rain and then now you catch a fever of 100 degrees ." Rudraksh said while taking the thermometer out of its case .

"Here ." Rudraksh said sitting beside her and putting the thermometer in her mouth .

"See it now rose up to 101 degrees ." Rudraksh said while taking the thermometer out of her mouth and checking it .

"It's late . You should go now . Isn't it already getting late for your office ." Riddhima asked looking at him .

"It's okay i can take a leave today ." Rudraksh said  getting up from the bed .

"Really ? But today is Ruhi 's haldi and then at night it's her wedding . God why did i have to get sick today ?" Riddhima said scolding herself and sulking both at the same time.

"Who asked you to dance in the rain then ?" Rudraksh asked with sarcasm lingering in his words .

"Who asked you to give me free advice ?" Riddhima asked before  laying back down on the bed .

"Riddhima . Riddhima . What are you doing here get up fast . We have to get ready too . We are the main sister-in-laws after all . Remember ?" Prisha asked Riddhima but in response she just pulled the covers on her .

"Riddhima . Get up now please . I won't be able to have fun without you . All those aunties will fry my brain and then serve it as an entre ." Prisha said while trying to pull the covers off of her .

"Prisha , She has developed a fever . Let her rest . I will get her to the venue when she feels better ." Rudraksh said but then he remembered that who he was against .

"Bhai don't worry . She can sit with me on the chairs . Otherwise if she isn't going then so ain't i . All of those relatives give me heart attacks with this , that and whatever nonsense they can come up with ." Prisha said and then dragged Riddhima with her while Rudraksh followed them from behind .

Soon the haldi ceremony was over with and then all of the females went to the parlour to ready  except Riddhima because her husband  protested that she is sick so she should take rest . Prisha also wanted to stay there but the other family members took her with them .

Right now Riddhima and Rudraksh were fighting or you can just say that two little kids were fighting .

"No , Rudraksh i won't play with you . You are a bloody cheater ." Riddhima said sulking and leaning back on the bed's headboard .

"Riddhima this is not cheating ." Rudraksh said chuckling after looking at her expressions .

"It is . You tricked me into eating that medicine ." Riddhima said while fake crying .