Chapter - 21

Ayi Giri Nandini Nandhitha Medhini
Viswa Vinodhini Nandanuthe
Girivara Vindhya Sirodhi Nivasini
Vishnu Vilasini Jishnu Nuthe

Jaya Jaya Hey Mahishasura Mardini
Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe
Durge Jaya Jaya Durge Maa...

( lmagine this bhajan echoing when Ridhima walks downstairs and also upstairs to confront and after confronting rudraksh . )

_______________________________________

"Oh ! My poor Riddhima you didn't know ?" She asked smiling wickedly

"What ? What do I not know ?" Riddhima asked still being confused as hell .

"Maa they are calling you for the bhajans ." Mihika maa said and left from there leaving both of them alone .

"That you and this marriage was a mere business deal ." She said and Riddhima scoffed not believing her words.

"You have to be kidding . There is absolutely no way that this can be true ." Riddhima said to which Gayatri laughed .

"Oh ! So your husband lied to you on something so big ." She said and Riddhima breathed heavily because it was too much for her to take in .

She didn't even imagine this in her worst dreams that this could happen .

"Maa why are you not coming ?" Mihika maa called her again .

"On the way mihika ." Gayatri said and gave Riddhima a sinister smile and left from there .

"You broke my trust Mr kapoor now watch me ruin your life .."

Turned wiped that single drop of tears which was trying to escape her eyes and looked up and this look was not good . In her eyes was the fire that would burn everything that she gazed  upon .

With the sound of the bhajans echoing in the whole mansion Riddhima walked like the divine woman she was . She walked up the stairs and made her way to the room when her eyes fell on the papers peeking up from her bag .

She picked that envelope up and tore the seal and took out the papers and there they were the only thing she didn't want them to be .

"Riddhima where were you ? I was looking for you in the whole house ." Rudraksh said but his words made Riddhima laugh out loud .

"Oh ! What happened Mr rathore ? How much did you pay for me this time ? Are you perhaps trying to make use of that money ?" Riddhima asked making rudraksh confused for a moment .

"What are even saying Riddhima ?" He asked .

"I am asking you how much did you fucking pay for me this time or was it for the benefit of your business ?" Riddhima again asked spitting fire from her tone .

"Ridd-" Rudraksh was about to say something when he noticed those papers in Riddhima's hand .

"Is that it ? Is that all you think i am worth ? Why didn't you bet a few more laks on me huh ?  Did you even think about the consequences when you agreed to marry me as a deal ?" She asked him infuriated throwing the papers on this face .

"I was never okay with marrying you as a deal Riddhima ." He replied and Riddhima chuckled taking a step closer to him .

"If you weren't happy and okay with marrying me as a deal then why did you ? To ruin my life or something like that huh ? Because that's what everyone does . You betrayed me Rudraksh . you betrayed me !" She said with her voice on the highest pitch but no-one else could hear them because of the sound of the bhajans echoing in the whole mansion .

"You don't have to stay married to me anymore Rudraksh . That time period stated on the documents is over ."  She said .

"Here ! That's what you wanted isn't it ! congratulations celebrate you bloody freak ."  She said and turned back to leave but he pulled her towards him and made her stand in front of the mirror .

"You broke my trust , my pride and everything I had for you ." She said .

He devilishly chuckled and laughed and then said .

"It's so heartbreaking that my wife trusts other people more than me ." He said with visible pain in his voice .

"And these contract papers of yours ." He said and opened them .

He pulled out a matchstick , lit it up and set the papers on fire .

"See these are your divorce papers and here is the fire . They deserved to be burned to ashes ." He whispered shallowly in her ears .

"And you my love are never going away from me because you belong with me and i belong to you . congratulations you are caged with me forever." He said looking at her from the mirror .

"Your name has my initials and my heart has your name embedded in it
Mrs Riddhima Rudraksh Kapoor ." He said .

"But none of that changes the fact that we are not really married ." She said gritting her teeth .

"We may not be really married but we are connected by our soul Mrs Kapoor !" He said but Riddhima started laughing like a freak and he left her from his embrace .

"Hahhahaha . Oh my dear God ! You are so very funny Mr kapoor and about that initials that you have embedded in your heart i will carve them off but i won't let them heal i will wound them again and again . You messed with the wrong person Mr kapoor and since we are not married anymore you have no fucking right on me . You always asked if I was so naive or just shy . Right ?" Riddhima asked taking a step near him and then stood on her toes and whispered in his ears .

"Well I am not the heroine you dream off I am villian that you should be afraid of Mr kapoor ." She said and rudraksh chuckled .

"Whatever you are thinking drop it Riddhima . I know I am at fault . I was about to tell you . I promise I will fix this ." He said still in his calm tone .

"No from my birth i have been sidelined as a character of someone else's story but i think it's high time that I should start to be that main character that can't be sidelined ." Riddhima said .

"Riddhima please i beg of you I know I am wrong ." He said taking a step closer to her but she moved back .

"Quick realisation but not that quick just a tad bit late . You have lost me , my trust so now get ready to lose everything you love . It's high time i realise that i shouldn't be the chess dice i should be the main queen and that too not the queen that the king has but the queen that no fucking king deserves ." Riddhima said those last words in a taimed tone and was about to leave when rudraksh held her from her wrist but she shook his hand off from hers and pointed her finger towards him .

"Mr kapoor get in your senses it's not okay to touch a stranger i am very capable of putting on false allegations that could very easily ruin your life and your image but what's the fun in that ? The true fun is destroying you in front of my eyes ." She said and left from there leaving Rudraksh there .

Riddhima walked downstairs with the bhajans echoing in her ears as well as the memories .

Mihika and prisha tried calling her but she didn't hear or more so didn't want to hear and walked straight out .
Rudraksh did try to follow her but knowing that she was not okay he decided to stay in for some time and confront the only person who could have done this .

Meanwhile Riddhima went to her house and packed up her luggage and booked a ticket and then called someone .

"I am ready ! I should have agreed earlier but I guess i was dumb with emotions but not anymore . I want to show them who I am ." Riddhima said on the call ..

"That's more like the Riddhima i know".... Was the voice from the other side .

_______________________________________

Riddhima is fireeeeeeeee ....

Hope you all liked it and if you did the please please please vote and  comment ..

It makes me want to write when I know that you are enjoying it ..