Chapter - 25

Tu Meri Saari Yaadein
Paani Mein Aaj Baha De
Yeh Teri Bheegi Aankhein
Rakh Loon Labon Se Laga Ke

Main Samandar Parinda Hai Yeh Ishq Re
Mann Maatam Aur Zinda Hai Yeh Ishq Re
Ho Badrang Mein Satranga Hai Yeh Ishq Re
Jogi Main Aur Ganga Hai Yeh Ishq Re

Ho Ho.. Badrang Mein
Satranga Hai Yeh Ishq Re
Jogi Main Aur Ganga Hai Yeh Ishq Re

                                 ❤️
_______________________________________

"What ? Rudraksh please tell me that you are kidding with me ." Riddhima said while looking at him with a serious look .

"I think that you would have to be delusional for me to say that i was ." Rudraksh said and Riddhima's hand that she had kept for support on the wall dropped and she was about to fall but he pulled her from her wrist making her bump directly into his chest .

Rudraksh closed his eyes with that ethereal touch of hers . He would have to be lieing if he said that he didn't yearn for this moment .

"So everything here apparently starts and ends when you want that too on your own conditions ." She asked while darkly chuckling .

"Yes but if it's about you then it has to be because even a minute without you feels like hell and if you ask me how much i felt like that during the time that you were away then i would have to say that i just returned from hell the second I saw you ." He said while looking at her with eyes glincing with tears .

"So Rudraksh how many more new contracts did you sign ?" Riddhima asked with eyes filled with rage .

She wanted answers but that look in his eyes was more than enough to give the answers to all her questions .

"I can't even handle the regret of one and you think that I would have the power to sign any more ." Rudraksh said while looking directly into his eyes .

After a second when she realised that he was still holding her . She pulled her hand in a jerk making Rudraksh looked at her .

"Mr Kapoor I hope that you understand that whatever is going on in your mind can be anything but the truth ." Riddhima said to him while looking at him with rage .

"And I hope that you understand Mrs Kapoor that whatever I am going to do will be far away from what you are thinking  ." He said while looking at her with eyes filled with adoration .

If eyes could talk then she would engulf and if they couldn't then he would have submerged .

She spared one last glance at him before heading to her room .

She entered her room and dropped down on the bed . She dug her face in the pillow and started to squirm .

She wasn't upset that she meet him but instead she was upset with herself because not only did she feel free after meeting him but she also felt the same thing she used to do when she was with her .

"Why rudraksh ? Why ? Why did you have to do this to me ? Couldn't you have had just left me ?" Riddhima said with her face still dug in her pillow but then she heard footsteps and her door unlocking from outside so she picked up a pillow and launched in at the person who had just opened her door but that person caught it .

"Rudraksh I swear that I will kill yo-." Riddhima was about to say further when the person in front of her walked ahead and revealed himself .

"You ? Again ? What do you want now ." Riddhima said to the person in infront who was her supposed husband .