Chapter - 23

Jinpe Chal Ke
Manzil Milni Aasaan Ho
Vaise Raste
Tu Chunta Hai Kahan Ho Ho

Kasti Hai Duniya
Kass Le Fikre Taane
Ungli Pe Aakhir Ginta Bhi
Tu Hai Kahan

Marzi Teri Jee Bhar Le Aa
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil
Ve Kamleya Ve Kamleya
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil

Ja Karna Hai Toh Pyaar Kar
Zid Poori Phir Ik Baar Kar
Kamleya Ve Kamleya

Manmarzi Karke Dekh Le
Badle Mein Sab Kuchh Haar Kar
Kamleya Ve Kamleya ..

💔
_______________________________________

The alarm clock rang but the person in the room was definitely not in any mood to wake up i mean who would be able to wake up after drinking so much . When the door of his room opened and a woman in her 50's entered the room and opened the curtains of his room and then she picked up the jug of water and splashed in on his face making him get him in a second rubbing his eyes and shaking his head .

"Maa , what are you doing ?" Rudraksh asked his mother who was standing infront of him with his hands crossed around his chest .

"Trying to wake you up ." She said in her bossy tone .

"Rudraksh this is seriously not done . You have been drinking like hell like these days . You don't go to work , you don't eat on time and don't even talk to anyone . What are you upto ?" She asked him when he got up from his bed and went to his closet to get changed because he was completely wet .

"Maa not only you but everyone knows what is bothering me ." Rudraksh said from inside .

"We know but rudraksh we have tried our best haven't we but she doesn't want to even talk to anyone of us ." She said when he came outside and looked straight into her eyes .

"Maa i have a feeling that someone doesn't want us to talk that's why she doesn't even talk to me and when i went to meet her in new York that man didn't let me ." He said with his eyes showing visible hurt in them .

"Rudra - ." She was about to say something when her phone rang so she picked it up .

"Yes Mrs agnihotri ! How are yo- What. ? I am so sorry for your loss . We will be there ." She said while rudraksh left to get freshen up and take a bath . When he came out he saw his mother worried so her asked her what the matter was .

"What happens maa ?" He asked his mother .

"Mr agnihotri passed away ." She said .

"Oh ." He exclaimed .

"That's all you have to say ?" His mother asked .

"Well it's not they helped me in any way or the other . Remember when went to their house to ask them if they had any information about her . They didn't tell me and not only that they insulted her too ." He said wearing his jacket .

"Where are you going ?" She asked knowing his answer but still asked hoping that this time his answer would be different .

"To my office ." He said and she looked at him with widened eyes because this man comes home late from his office and then leaves early but today she caught him on time .

"Yeah ! Yeah ! Go ! That's the place you love . Don't you ?" She asked .

"Yeah . I have some work there ." He said and left from there while his mother just smiled because at least he wasn't going to his friend's place where they do nothing but drink .

In his office -

"Mohit did you find any information about her ?" He asked walking here and there .

"Sir I found a number ."He said and rudraksh's eyes lit up .