Chapter - 28

Jaise koi kinara
Deta ho sahara
Mujhe woh mila
Kisi mod par
Koi raat ka taara
Karta ho ujala
Waise hi roshan kare
Wo sehar

Dard mere woh bhula hi gaya
Kuch aisa asar hua
Jeena mujhe phirse woh sikha raha

Hm.. Jaise baarish kar de tar
Ya marham dard par
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaara ko ghar
Naye mausam ki sehar
Ya sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko
Yun mila hai
Jaise banjaara ko ghar

❤️
_______________________________________

"Don't leave me Rudraksh , I am scared ." She said and his arms crept to her back and held on to her like he never wanted to let go ever again .

"I didn't hold you to let you go , Riddhima . I have already made a mistake of letting you go once and I am damn sure that i am not an idiot to repeat that hell of a mistake again ." He said as he closed his eyes to feel the depth of the moment . The way that their breaths were in sync . The way his hand was on her back that made butterflies chitter in his heart .

He tried his best to calm his heart and just give Riddhima the comfort that she sought for but something wasn't right . He could feel it and then his eyes fell onto Riddhima whose breath had become unsteady .

He held onto her more tightly but her body refused to support her . She was becoming unconscious and that scared Rudraksh to his life . Never ever in his life had he experienced that level of fear .

"Riddhima , Riddhima . Oh for fucks sake stay with me . My god Riddhima . I am going to lose my mind if anything happens to you and that's the last thing I want to ever happen because that happening would be a curse to me ." He said while still holding Riddhima but seeing her condition he sat on the floor of the elevator with her head in his lap and him holding her hands as if his life betted on that moment .

"Rud-rudra ." Riddhima was tried to get herself to say something but her body was not cooperating with her at all .

"Open this bloody door . I am going to burn this building if anything happens to you . And that too with me in it . Please Riddhima, please just stay with me ." He said but she had already fainted and that moment he felt as if someone snatched his life away from him .

Rudraksh banged on the elevator not caring about anything. He didn't care if he got hurt or anything . The only thing he cared about was her and only her .

A tear made its way out of his eyes and that moment the lights of the elevator came back on and the elevator started and the moment that the door of the elevator opened he picked her up in his arms not caring how many people were there outside after hearing their boss was stuck inside it .

Pratyaksh and everyone else also arrived but Rudraksh couldn't care less because the only person he cared about at that moment was the woman who was lying unconscious in his arms .

He took her to his cabin and laid her down on the couch . Everyone else immediately called the doctor while doctor picked up a glass of water and sprinkled it on her but it didn't seem to work in getting her up and that worried him to his core and he didn't waste another second before scooping her back in his arms and taking her to his car , driving to the hospital while aashi accompanied him as she was unconscious .

If he wanted he could have waited for the doctor to arrive but he couldn't wait because every passing second was like a needle that kept on sowing his skin and gave him a new pain , a new fear . A fear that he never had forgotten anyone before

The fear of loosing her ......

And that was enough for him to even risk his life for her . At that moment he would have even gave his life for her and still wouldn't have had buged .