Chapter - 7

Aadha sa wada kabhi
Aadhe se zayada kabhi
Jee chahe karlu is trah wafa ka
Chode na chote kabhi
Tode na tute kabhi
Jo dhaga tumse jud gaya wafa ka

Mein Tera sarmaya hoon
Jo bhi mein ban paya hoon
Tumse hi tumse hi
Raste miljate hai
Manzile miljati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi..

                               ❤️

_______________________________________

"Haha ! Seriously you did that Rudraksh ?" Riddhima asked Rudraksh while laughing uncontrollably .

"Hey ! Don't laugh ." Rudraksh said getting offended but still focusing on driving the car .

"Pata hai jab mai chotti thi na tab Mera bhi ek sapne tha ." Riddhima said looking ahead on the road .

( "You know , when I was little, I too had a dream ." )

"And may i know what it is ?" Rudraksh asked while taking one glance at Riddhima and then eyes back at the road .

"Pilot . Mujhe udna tha toh i thought that agar aap plane udate ho toh aap khud bhi udd jaate ho ." Riddhima said while looking at Rudraksh while  laughing at her own silliness .

( "Pilot . I used to think that if you fly a plane you fly in it as well . )

"Seriously ?" Rudraksh said whilst laughing at her dumb yet cute assumption .

"Hey don't laugh ! I was a naive kid with no one alongside me ." Riddhima said laughing at first but her laughter stopped the second she reached her last few words .

"Kyu tumhare saath koi tha nahi kya ?" Rudraksh asked Riddhima while sparing frequent glances at her .

( "Why was there no one alongside you or what ?" )

"Actually -" Before Riddhima could have said something more . The car suddenly stopped with a jolt . Riddhima's whole body jolted forward due to the pressure even though she was wearing a seatbelt and Rudraksh extended one of his hands towards Riddhima to support her so that she doesn't hit the headboard of the car .

"Are you fine ?" Rudraksh asked her while being fully concerned about her .

"Yes ! I am fine are you ?" Riddhima asked him and he hummed in answer while unbuckling his seatbelt .

"I will go and check what's wrong with the car . You stay inside ."  Rudraksh said and then got down from the car to check what was wrong  .

Riddhima was sitting inside the car and looking here and there when suddenly her eyes fell on a cute little puppy who was wandering alone outside the car and as she had a great liking for animals so without thinking twice she got down from the car and approached the puppy .

"Riddhima , the car has some internal problems . I don't think this can take us home ." Rudraksh said but then he noticed that there was no response from the other side .

"Riddhima . Riddhima ." Rudraksh called her again but after again not earning any reply from the other side he got concerned when suddenly Riddhima appeared in front of him making his breath steady .

"Yeah . Were you calling me ?" Riddhima answered with a puppy in her hands whilst petting it .

"Riddhima , Why are you outside? Wait no ." Rudraksh said and ran towards the car door but noticed that it was not opening .

"I asked you to sit inside Riddhima because the keys were still inside . Now the doors are locked and the car is not working either ." Rudraksh said looking at his wife who paid no attention to his words but the dog .