iii

There was a magnificent haveli located in the heart of a bustling CITY. name as SHAH HAVELI. The haveli was a beautiful mansion with intricate carvings, grand arches, and a sprawling courtyard. It had been passed down through generations of a wealthy family who had taken great pride in its upkeep.

As you entered the haveli, you were greeted by a large, ornate door that led to a stunning foyer. The foyer was adorned with beautiful artwork and antique furniture that had been collected over the years. The walls were painted with intricate designs that told stories of the family's history.

From the foyer, you could see the grand staircase that led to the upper floors of the haveli. The staircase was made of marble and had a beautiful wrought iron railing. The upper floors of the haveli had many bedrooms, each with its own unique design and character.

The courtyard of the haveli was the centerpiece of the mansion. It was a large open space with a beautiful garden, fountains, and a pool. The family would often host large gatherings and parties in the courtyard, inviting friends and family from far and wide.

The haveli had a rich history, and every corner of the mansion was filled with stories and memories. Each room and hallway had its own unique charm and character, making it a truly special place.

.The haveli was not just a physical structure, but a testament to the values and traditions of the family that had lived there for generations. It was a place that celebrated the arts, culture, and history of the region.

The family had been known for their patronage of the arts, and the haveli was filled with beautiful sculptures, paintings, and artifacts. The courtyard was often used as a stage for musicians and dancers to perform, and the family would often invite artists and writers to stay at the haveli as guests.

The haveli was also a place of learning, with a library filled with books on history, philosophy, and literature. The family had a deep respect for education and knowledge, and the haveli was often used as a place for scholars and students to gather and exchange ideas.

Despite the passage of time, the haveli remained a symbol of the family's legacy and the rich cultural heritage of the region. It continued to inspire artists, writers, and scholars, and was a place that people from all walks of life could come to appreciate the beauty and history of the city.

This SHAH HAVELI was build by the great Mr Abdul Kareem Shah with his beloved wife Mrs Zahida Abdul Kareem Shah... They started their business and industries which is now held by his only son Mr Faisal Abdul Kareem Shah, who was wedded to Naziya Nasir Awan and now their only heir was Anas Faisal Shah..

Anas Faisal Shah was a man with positive attitude, he never made difference between poor and rich everyone was equal to him and deserves equal rights too..

But sometimes he becomes the cold hearted man! And who knows better than his father about his this nature.

He didn't have any siblings, he was only child of them.

His father has lack of understanding with him while with his mother he has a good understanding...

"Ami Allah hafiz.. Raat ko mile ge"
He stood up for the breakfast table and roughly said

"yeh kya harkat hai Anas beta.. Subha nashte pe tumhari shakal dekhne ko milti hai aur phr agli subha....shadi ho rahi hai tumhari ab tou.. Zyada tar ghar rehna sikho"

Hearing his mother, he chuckled

"ghar mai Beth kar kaam tori hute hain.. Agar mai office jakar meetings attend Nahi karun ga tou mere walid Sahab mujhe be dakhil kr dein gy warasat se"