The man slowly opened his eyes, blinking in the soft morning light. He yawned and stretched, feeling the warmth of the sun on his skin.

He sat up in bed, feeling the cool sheets slide off his body. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room, taking in the familiar surroundings.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed, feeling the soft carpet beneath his feet. He stood up and walked over to the window, pulling back the curtains to let in more light.

As he looked out the window, he saw the world waking up around him. The birds were chirping outside, and he could hear the distant sound of cars on the street.

He smiled to himself, feeling grateful for this new day. He knew that anything was possible, and that he had the power to make it a great one.

He walked over to the bathroom, splashing water on his face and brushing his teeth. He took a deep breath, feeling the cool air fill his lungs.

He walked back into the bedroom and opened his closet, deciding what to wear. He chose a crisp white shirt and a pair of black trousers, and quickly got dressed.

He walked over to the mirror and ran his fingers through his hair, trying to tame the unruly locks. He gave up after a few minutes, deciding that it looked good enough.

He grabbed his phone and keys, and walked out of the house, feeling the warmth of the sun on his skin. He knew that today was going to be a good day, and he was ready for whatever lay ahead. But who knows what the destiny holds.

The man walked into his office, feeling a sense of purpose and determination. He greeted his colleagues with a smile and a wave, feeling grateful to be surrounded by such talented and supportive people.

He walked over to his desk, feeling the cool air conditioning on his skin. He sat down in his chair and opened his computer, feeling the familiar hum of the machine beneath his fingers.

He checked his emails and responded to a few urgent messages, feeling a sense of satisfaction as he cleared his inbox. He then opened up his calendar and reviewed his schedule for the day, making sure that he was prepared for all of his meetings and appointments.

He stood up and walked over to the coffee machine, pouring himself a steaming cup of coffee. He took a sip, feeling the warmth of the liquid spread through his body.

He walked back to his desk, feeling energized and ready to tackle the day. He put on his headphones and started working on his projects, feeling a sense of focus and concentration.

As the day went on, he made progress on his work, feeling a sense of accomplishment with each task completed. He took breaks to chat with his colleagues and grab a snack from the kitchen, feeling grateful for the supportive and collaborative environment of his workplace.

"kese ho Anas Sahab"
Said Raza standing with a smile on his face

"Allahumdulillah tum sunao"
Replied Anas letting him sit on the chair

"Shadi Kab hai tumhari"
Asked Raza playing with the pen

"i don't know dude"
he packed up his things and said

"Acha yeh bata Haani bhabhi kesi hain"
He asked with a mischievously smiling

"uska bhi I don't know!"
Said Anas straightly making Raza's jaw dropped on the ground

"filhal tou raat mere walid Sahab ke dost ki beti ki shadi mai shirkat karni hai" Anas told him and both shared a brotherly hug.

Anas walked out of the building, feeling the cool evening air on his skin, ready to relax and recharge for the night event, which may change his life for everly!....