"Dania?" He called her name out little loudly making her flinch on her place.

She turned towards him afraidly "ji.."

"us din kon aya tha? Tumhare kamre mai? Humari rukhsati ke din.. BATAO DANIA?" he sounds anger, his eyes were fuming in anger.. Dania couldn't face his fuming eyes.

"Wo.. Wo.."

" wo wo kya bolo Dania kon aya tha? "

"A.. Areeb" She told with hesitation, Anas looked at her expressionlessly and walked towards the balcony.

He was pacing back and forth with a look of worry etched on his face. He kept running his hands through his hair, as if trying to find some sense of calm. With each step, he let out a deep sigh, as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders. His eyes darted back and forth, as if searching for some kind of solution. Despite his efforts, he couldn't seem to shake the unease that had settled over him.

Was the Areeb same person he saw with his father?

"Dania Areeb ki tasveer dekhao?" He roared coming near her.. She flinched on her place getting scared of his puffy eyes.

She quickly took her phone in his hands and with shivering hands forwarded it to Anas, Areeb's picture was visible on the screen making Anas veins boils in anger.

Anas eyes narrowed as he stared at the picture of his wife's ex Areeb. His jaw clenched, and his fists balled up at his sides. He felt a surge of anger and jealousy, as if he was being threatened by this image. He couldn't help but wonder what his wife had seen in this man, and why she had ever been with him. Despite his efforts to remain calm, he could feel his blood boiling beneath the surface. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, but the image continued to taunt him.

"ab bhi kya is se muhabat karti ho tum?" asked Anas shooting glares at her.

Anas voice was quiet and tense as he asked his wife if she still loved her ex. His eyes were fixed on her, searching for any sign of hesitation or doubt. He tried to keep his tone even, but his heart was pounding in his chest. He knew that this was a difficult question, but he needed to know the truth. As he waited for her answer, he felt a sense of dread wash over him. He wasn't sure if he was ready for the answer, but he knew that he needed to hear it.

"na..nahii" she merely whispered

As she denied it, Anas's shoulders sagged with relief. He let out a deep breath, as if he had been holding it in for ages. Despite his relief, he still felt a twinge of doubt and insecurity. He wondered if she was telling the truth, or if she was just trying to spare his feelings. He tried to push those thoughts aside and focus on the present moment. He knew that he respect his wife, and that was all that mattered.

"Thik.. So jao tum"
Said Anas looking at her, his tone was soft from before, Dania's looked at him with a confused face..

But before she could question her he left the room.
it could imply that he needed some time and space to cool down. He have felt overwhelmed by his emotions, and needed to take a step back in order to avoid saying or doing something he would later regret. By leaving the room, he could have been trying to create some distance between himself and the situation that was causing him stress. He might have needed some time to process his feelings and come up with a plan for how to move forward.

Dania have been lying in bed, staring up at the ceiling, feeling confused and hurt by her husband's sudden departure. She have been listening to the sound of his footsteps as he walked out of the room, feeling a sense of emptiness and loneliness. As she lay there, she might have been replaying the argument in her head, trying to figure out what had gone wrong and how they could fix things. She have been feeling a mix of emotions, including anger, sadness, and frustration.