But in next second the smile vanished from Dania's face seeing her groom... She was in deep shock...he wasn't he..

they sat side by side in front of the Imam. The Imam recited verses from the Quran,

" Dania Fawad binte Fawad Ayub kya aapko Anas Faisal Shah walid Faisal Abdul Kareem Shah Se nikkah qubool hai"
and then asked Dania if she accepted Anas as her husband .

She was hella shocked to hear the name of her to be husband who actually wasn't to be her's.. But fate was playing it's part.

Dania saw her parents trying to saying her to accept it.. After a while of silence
Dania responded with "Qubool Hai," which meant that she accepted him as his wife.

"Anas Faisal Shah walid Faisal Abdul kareem Shah Kya apko Dania Fawad binte Fawad Ayub se nikkah qubool hai"

The Imam then asked Anas if he accepted Dania as his Wife , and he responded with "Qubool Hai" as well. But his face holds no expression, he seems to be in shocked. Fawad Ayub patted his shoulder.

The guests cheered and applauded as the couple exchanged rings and signed the marriage contract. The scene was one of pure joy and happiness, as everyone came together to celebrate the union of two people. But who knows they both were just acting they didn't thought this way.. But fates has it's own plans.

After the ceremony, the guests showered the newlyweds with flower petals and rice, wishing them a lifetime of happiness and love. The couple then posed for pictures as instructed by Dania's parents to show the world they are happily just married... with their family and friends, and the party continued into the night with food, music, and dancing.

As the night drew to a close, Dania and Anas looked at each other with zero expressions , knowing that they had just embarked on a journey together as husband and wife. They knew that they would face challenges and obstacles along the way, but they were committed to each other and to making their marriage work.

The rukhsati was done, Dania's mother cried hugging her while she stood numb.. How her life changed in a mere seconds..

Why wasn't she marked his why him.. The many questions occupied her, while she doesn't have any courage to ask at this time to her parents why at the moment she married Anas. Not the one she have to married. Why wasn't Areeb available here why didn't he brought the barat..

The car drive was silent, while the both souls were fighting with there inner self questioning their fates which got sealed today with each other.

As the car stoped in front of the Haveli.. Both went towards the Haveli main gate.. The guard standing in front of the gate said his salam towards the man
"Salam chote Sahab"

"Wa alaykum as-salam! Sheikh, Sab so rhy hain?"
He replied and questioned him about the other members

"ji chote Sahab sab so chuke hain.."
He answered suspiciously eyeing them in a wedded dress

"Chote Sahab yeh.. Yeh kon hain?"
He hesitatedly asked.. Getting a death glare from him

"Meri biwi!! Ab zyada puch taj nah Karo aur jakay humara kamra set kar do.. Khane ka bhi intizam kar dena" he strictly ordered making him flinch on his place

"ji... Ji sain"
He quickly nodded and did as was said..

While she was stood numb.. Without a single expression

How life was changed in a blink of an eye, She was there standing be the wife of that Man whom she just met just a few weeks ago.. Destiny is unbelievable.. Ties the knot with the one's we never ever thought.. He wasn't the one she loved.. That was her life..... Maybe that's the start of their story..

"andar chale!!"
His voice made her come back to the reality from her bubbles of thoughts. She nodded and went inside of the Haveli.. In entrance door "SHAH HAVELI" was written.

They both reached the room of Anas which was now both of theirs.

The bedroom was spacious and airy, with large windows that let in plenty of natural light. The walls were painted a soft, creamy white, and the bedding was a luxurious silk that shimmered in the light. A plush armchair sat in one corner, perfect for curling up with a good book, and a sleek desk in another corner provided a spot for working or studying. The room was decorated with tasteful artwork and elegant accents, giving it a refined and sophisticated feel. Overall, the bedroom felt like a peaceful retreat, a place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the outside world and simply relax.

Anas took a pair of comfortable clothes and went to change while she still stood numb eyeing the room.

He was back from changing,
He changed into a simple shalwar kameez before getting into bed. The kameez was made of a soft, lightweight fabric that was comfortable against his skin, and the shalwar was loose and airy, perfect for sleeping. The color was a soothing, muted green that matched the soft lighting in the room, and the outfit was completed with a pair of cozy socks. Despite its simplicity, the shalwar kameez looked stylish and put-together, and he wore it with an easy grace that made him even more attractive. As he climbed into bed and settled in for the night, he looked peaceful and content, ready for a good night's sleep... But who knows he wasn't in need of sleep.

"jakay change kr le" he cleared his throat and spoked looking at her
His voice made her close her bubbles of thoughts.

"phele mujhe yeh bataye apne mujh se shaadi kyu ki?" her question made him freeze at his place with shocking expressions

"mujhe nahi pata" he said making her shocked

"meri mane ap bhi isse arrange marriage hi samjhe ab jaye change kar le aur phir yeh khana kha lena" He said placing the tray of food in front table.

She sighed and took her clothes from the suitcase which camed with her and went towards the bathroom to change.

She changed into a soft, oversized kameez and a pair of comfortable shalwar before getting into bed. The kameez was made of a cozy, worn-in fabric that was soft against her skin, and the shalwar was loose and airy, perfect for sleeping. The color was a pale pink that complemented her fair complexion, and the outfit was completed with a pair of fuzzy duppatta . Despite its simplicity, the outfit looked cute and stylish, and she wore it with an easy confidence that made her even more attractive.

She saw he wasn't seen anywhere, she wrapped her duppatta on her shoulder and went to see on him. Closing the door of the room she climbed the stairs don't knowing where to find him as she was new to this place.

She was walking along a narrow path  She was lost in thought, her mind far away from her surroundings, and she didn't notice the large rock that lay in her path. As she stumbled and began to fall, he (Anas) appeared out of nowhere, catching her in his strong arms. She looked up at him, her heart racing, and he smiled down at her, his eyes filled with concern. He helped her to her feet and made sure that she was okay before they continued on their way.

"thek ho?" his voice was full of concern, she nodded

"kamre mai chalo"
As they walked, she felt a sense of gratitude and admiration for him, and she knew that she could always count on him to be there for her... Don't know why but thought that way.

............      ................       ...................  ..........

Hello peeps!
How was the chappy!
Left a vote and comment to encourage the writer to write more.
And
Eid mubarak have a blessed Eid❤️

Do check my MOTIVATIONAL STUFF
(it's a must read stuff)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/345333861?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=BiryaniIsLoveee&wp_originator=zQ%2BRiVve2zoHAlM%2F4Tqs%2FzJqh7aXgD8bSR%2F%2BaxKOEl8yI2%2Bc9TT%2BejSdHbcRLsgE8W1JPzEt39p9c1TfjmmpKyiFs8SsZhBNlTstRopeNMiTzA0f2TCrPsWj49Zs1Vda