viii

Naziya was so shocked to know the truth of his son marrying Dania.. But she accepted the truth with all heartedly and did the mehndi rasam... But she was so confused about Haani, if she wasn't want to marry Anas so she would have told her before engagement but why did she stay quite and got ready and now as the events of wedding started she denied it, if Dania wasn't wedded to Anas so how much disrepute and Infamy would have happened to their family reputation. But overall everything was going well...

As the event was wrapped up successfully, all departed to their rooms..

"Haani baat suno beta!" She called Haani and she turned towards Naziya with a generous smile

They both were present in the lounge sitted on the sofa's.

"ji aunty g mai janti hun aap mere inkaar ki wajha janna chahti hain"

Naziya nodded and listened her carefully

She continued "Mai shuru se hi is rishte ke khilaf thi.. It didn't mean that Anas isn't perfect man infact he is, he is a gem and i don't want that gem.. Someone who really deserve him should get him and that's Dania for sure..."

"Apne inkaar ki wajha batao.. Baat mat ghoomao Haani" She said little strictly

Haani sighed "hm ok.. Mana Ke maine usse magni ki thi Wo bhi apni marzi se cause that time I wasn't left with other option as i have to persue further education Jo ke ap log mujhe of course magni ke baad behjna chah rhy thy abroad so yeah that was only my that time escape!"

"agar hum nikkah ka kehte tou kya tum maan jati? kar leti nikkah? Sirf isliye ke tume hum isi shart pe mazeed talim hasil karne ke liye bahir behj rhy.. Yaad rakho Haani.. Yeh rishte humare faide ke liye nhi bane aur na Hume in jese nazuk rishto ko sirf apne faida ke liye istamal karna hai.. Jab dil chaha utha liya rishto se faida aur dil chaha rishta tor dia.. Aese nahi huta beta yeh sirf bewakuf aur badnaseeb insaano ka rasta hai..aur aisi talim hasil karne ka Kya faida jiska rasta hi galat iktiyar kiya ho.. Talim hasil karne ke liye galat raah iktiyar karna humara bais nahi hai beta.. Talim insaan ko tehzeb tameez iklaq aur shahoor sikhati hai.."

Haani was so ashamed, she headed her head down looking embarrass

Naziya patted her shoulder and smiled at her, Haani looked at her with sad smile.

"iam sorry.. Aaida aesi galti nahi karun gi.." she sincerely apologized and they shared a hug.

"beta yaad rkho aap humari beti hai.. Apke walid Sahab apni akhiri sans lete waqt humse yeh wada le gye thy.. Ke unki beti ko humne dhair sara pyar dena hai bilkol shehzadiyoon ki tarah rakhna hai aur uski har ek khuwaish puri karni hai.. So how did you thought we would push you for a forced married hmm!? Be careful next time, and do let us know when you are ready to commitment with anyone, we would love to know your love life partner. " Naziya spoked with love nature.. Making Haani moist her eyes.

" thank you so much...i lovee youu so much!!!Ap best hain" Haani hugged her tightly with teary eyes.

A soul saw them with teary eyes and smiled.. Few drops of fresh tears were dropped towards her cheeks. She departed towards the room which was given to her as per order and events celebrations Anas and Dania gonna live in one room after their rukhsati Event, as it was tomorrow..

The night went by blur, the next morning camed with pleasures.. with the sun rising over a ,  The sky is painted with a soft orange and pink hue, and the air is cool and refreshing..

the morning scene is filled with vibrant colors and energy. The birds are singing, the leaves are rustling, and the sun is shining brightly. The air is fresh and crisp, and there's a sense of tranquility in the atmosphere. The grass is dewy, and the flowers are in full bloom.