xii

As Haani and Anas sit in the hospital waiting room, Haani asks Anas about his mother.

"Anas, how is your mother doing now, aunty thek tou haina?" Haani asks, a worried expression on her face.

Anas looks at Haani with a sad look. "She's still in critical condition, but the doctors are doing everything they can to help her."

Haani puts a hand on Anas's shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Anas. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Anas shakes his head. "No, thank you. I appreciate your concern. I just hope she gets better soon."

Haani nods, feeling a little helpless. She knows that Anas is going through a tough time, and she wishes there was something she could do to help. All she can do is be there for him and support him through this difficult time.

"mai mil aao aunty se?" she asked hesitatedly, he nods.

" mai aunty se mil kar aati hoon," Haani replied with a smile.

Haani walks into the hospital room where Anas's mother is admitted. She sees Anas's mother lying on the bed, hooked up to various machines. She looks very weak and frail.

"Assalamualaikum, aunty," Haani says softly, approaching the bed. "Kaisi hain ab aap?"

Anas's mother Naziya looks up at Haani and smiles weakly. "Waalaikum Assalam, beta. Mai thik hoon, bas thodi kamzori mehsos ho rhi ."

Haani nods sympathetically. "Don't worry, aunty. You'll be up and about in no time. We're all praying for your speedy recovery."

Anas's mother smiles again, looking touched by Haani's words. "Thank you, beta. Tumhari duaon ki zarurat hai humein."

Haani nods, feeling a lump in her throat. She knows how much Anas's mother means to him, and she wants her to get better soon. All she can do is pray and hope for the best.

Anas's mother looks at Haani and says, "Beta, tum Dania se milo aur usse yahan bulao. Mai usse bahut yaad karti hoon.. "

Haani nods, feeling a little surprised. She had no idea that Anas's mother was thinking about Dania. "Ji aunty, mai Dania se mil kar aati hoon. Aap fikar na karein.. Wo jald yaha hogi apke pas"

Haani leaves the hospital room and takes out her phone to call Dania. She tells her about Anas's mother's request and asks her to come back home.

Dania is hesitant at first, but Haani convinces her to come back. She tells her that Anas and his mother need her, and that they're all family. Dania finally agrees, and Haani feels relieved.

She goes back into the hospital room and tells Anas's mother that Dania is coming back home. Anas's mother looks happy, and thanks Haani for her help.

Haani feels a sense of satisfaction knowing that she was able to help Anas's family in some way. She knows that they're going through a tough time, but she's glad that she can be there for them.

Haani is waiting outside the hospital when Dania arrives. She sees Dania's car pull up and feels a sense of relief. She walks up to Dania and gives her a hug.

"I'm so glad you're back, Dania," Haani says, feeling emotional. "Anas and his mother have been missing you so much.. Please forgive them and forget everything"

Dania smiles, looking a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry I left like that, Haani. I just needed some time to clear my head.. And i still need time"

Haani nods, understanding. "I know, Dania. But you can't leave your family like that. They need you, especially in times like these."