xiv(last)

After few months, everything was well settled, everyone was leaving a blissful life.

Today Raza's family, along with him, arrived to formally propose to Haani's family for their marriage. The atmosphere was filled with excitement and anticipation as both families gathered to discuss the union of their beloved ones. The room buzzed with joy and happiness, as they all eagerly awaited the response from Haani.

"Haani beta.. Kya kehti ho Han kar du?" Faisal exclaimed with a wide smile, his eyes filled with pride and happiness. Haani blushed and nodded shyly, her heart racing with excitement. Laughter filled the room as everyone enjoyed Haani's adorable reaction. It was a moment of pure joy and celebration, as the families embraced the union of Raza and Haani, knowing that their love would flourish and bring happiness to all.

Everyone gathered to lovingly embrace Haani and congratulated her. The atmosphere was filled with joy, where everyone was a part of Raza and Haani's happiness. For the next few days, both families will come together to prepare for the wedding, beginning their journey filled with love and happiness.

"Mubarak ho Raza Sahab!" Anas exclaimed, a wide smile on his face as he congratulated Raza. They shared a warm, brotherly hug, celebrating the joyous occasion together. The bond between them was evident, filled with love and support for each other. The scene was filled with happiness and anticipation for the upcoming wedding festivities.

Anas and Raza continued to embrace, their smiles reflecting the depth of their friendship. They exchanged heartfelt wishes and expressed their excitement for the journey ahead.

After all the discuss for the wedding, Raza's Family retired back to their house. Anas too went to her room along with Dania his wife.

As Anas and Dania found themselves alone in their room, a passionate and intense moment unfolded between them. Their eyes locked, filled with desire and love. Anas gently caressed Dania's face, his touch sending shivers down her spine. They leaned in, their lips meeting in a fiery kiss, igniting a flame that burned with their love for each other.

"I love you so much Meri jaan" Said Anas looking intensely at her, she blushed harder and harder, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of red. Their love filled the room as they embraced each other, cherishing this beautiful moment together.

Anas whispered more sweet words into Dania's ear, expressing his love and admiration for her. She smiled, her heart fluttering with joy. They held each other tightly, savoring the warmth and affection between them. The room was filled with an enchanting atmosphere, as their love story continued to unfold.
....

In a few days the preparations of Haani and Raza's marriage was on its peak,

Currently Dania was in Haani's room, as today was her nikah event and she was getting ready for it.

Dania: "Wow, Haani, you look absolutely stunning! I can't believe you wedding day is finally here."

Haani: "Thank you, ! It's hard to believe it's happening. I'm so excited and a little nervous too."

Dania: "Don't worry, everything will be perfect. We've planned every detail, and your families are here to celebrate with you."

Haani: "I know, but it's still such a big moment. I can't wait to start this new chapter with Raza."

Haani: "And you've brought so much love and support into mine, . I'm grateful for every moment we've shared."

Dania: "Today, you are not just joining yourlives together, but also your dreams and aspirations. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you guys."

Haani: "It's going to be an incredible journey, Haani. I'm so lucky to have you by my side."

In the room, their voices are filled with excitement, love, and a touch of nervousness, as they share their hopes and dreams for their future together. The atmosphere is buzzing with anticipation and joy,