5

Before he recovered from the lingering fear of falling from the wall, he opened his mouth, his heart still beating, and he didn't know whether it was the fall or Qin Jiashu's fright. It sounds worse than pulling glass.

Wen Zhichu regretted it after singing, pretended to be calm and blinked twice at the person.

I have heard it, I must have heard it.

Sister Lin, the heroine of the old saying is top-notch.

Qin Jiashu's face darkened, "I've never heard of it."

Wen Zhichu:! !

He hadn't heard a word from the other party, which made him even more uneasy, so Wen Zhichu had no choice but to bite the bullet and say, "No...it doesn't matter, you have heard it now."

Qin Jiashu glanced at him, and said indifferently, "Then I have to thank you?"

Wen Zhichu was taken aback for a moment, then lowered her head shyly, "No...you're welcome."

"..."

Qin Jiashu's handsome face suddenly darkened, and his voice was like a knife in the cold sky, "Get off me."

There are many things around me recently, Chang Jifeng asked him in the morning if he would go to the Internet cafe in the evening, and he realized that he hadn't relaxed for a long time.

After coming out of school, he planned to contact the other party to confirm the location, but before the call was answered, Qin Jiashu looked down at Wen Zhichu, and was smashed by this "exotic object".

Wen Zhichu is not as arrogant as before at this time, is it pretending that he is too lazy to care about it.

But the other party is a habitual offender, hitting him was definitely on purpose.

Wen Zhichu hurriedly wanted to stand up when he heard this, "Horse... right now."

He was so scared by the other party that his whole body was shaking, and his calves were trembling uncontrollably. When he got up, he subconsciously supported the other party's shoulders.

Seeing Qin Jiashu looking at him, Wen Zhichu smiled powerfully, "Give me a hand."

However, the other party's eyes were too frightening, Wen Zhichu's hand slipped and fell back onto the person's lap when he was halfway up.

The two looked at each other unexpectedly,

Back to the original starting point...

Qin Jiashu: "Restore the scene of the crime?"

Wen Zhichu: ...

He wanted to die for a while, so he didn't dare to look at Qin Jiashu this time.

He won't beat him, he really won't beat him! !

Seeing the opponent's arm raised slightly, Wen Zhichu was frightened and subconsciously hugged his knowledge-filled head. He thought he would be beaten, but the next moment his body felt suddenly empty, and he sat on the ground before he recovered.

Like pulling out a mushroom, Qin Jiashu pulled Wen Zhichu up and buried him on the ground, then patted his sleeves and stood up.

Wen Zhichu slowly opened his eyes, and saw the tall figure taking a few steps forward, bent down to pick up the mobile phone on the ground, then fiddled with it a few times, and after confirming that it was scrapped, he said something rough in a low voice.

His heart trembled upon hearing this.

At this moment, Qin Jiashu was a different person than he was in the daytime, and the swearing did not match his gentle and elegant face at all.