29

Seeing the other party coming out angrily, Wen Zhichu took two steps back in fright, and explained: "I...I said it, but you didn't listen."

Shen Jun glared at him, "Blame me?"

Wen Zhichu looked at the other party's suffering, and shook his head kindly, "I don't... blame you."

After hearing this, Shen Jun felt much more at ease.

However, the next moment, I saw the timid little stammer, raised his finger and pointed in the direction of the bathroom, "Blame him."

Shen Jun: ...

Her self-esteem was shattered all of a sudden, she might as well blame him.

This day was a disaster for him. First, he met a homosexual whom he hated, and then he made a mistake in the debate competition. He wanted to provoke Qin Jiashu, but who knew that stealing a chicken would not pay off.

Seeing Shen Jun break through the defense alone, the Tianmiao elf looked at him for a while and felt a little sympathetic to him.

[System: Maybe God is fair? 】

Wen Zhichu:?

[System: I didn't give him a good brain, but I gave him a good father. 】

Wen Zhichu had a strange brain circuit, "Are you saying I'm smart?!"

Tianmiao Elf denied it, [This little classmate, please don't make up your own mind. 】

Wen Zhichu pursed her lips, as if feeling a little unfair, "Then what did God give me?"

I saw that the mechanical voice in my mind suddenly became a little shy.

[System: A good system. 】

"..." Wen Zhichu: "Can I not?"

[System: This is your blessing! ! 】

Wen Zhichu turned his head and muttered, "Do you want this blessing for you?"

【…】

Then the Tianmeow Elf suddenly thought of something, and continued to ask questions.

[System: You obviously watched it too, why didn't you act like him? 】

Wen Zhichu was puzzled: "What kind?"

[System: Not human-like. 】

Wen Zhichu smiled heartlessly, and said nonchalantly, "Qin Jiashu is the protagonist, so he must have the aura of the protagonist. It is certain that he is bigger than others, and it is normal."

The voice of the Sky Meow Elf came faintly.

[System: He won the second prize in the previous provincial selection. 】

Wen Zhichu's heart rang out, "What do you want to say?"

[System: The protagonist's aura doesn't seem to have appeared on him. 】

Wen Zhichu was taken aback, and was instantly assimilated by Shen Jun.

Since then, there has been another sad person in the world.

Although the tone is indifferent, but the heart is a group of people who care.

It turned out that he and Shen Jun were both fallen in the world.

[System: Farewell, he is a much more powerful father than you. 】

"..."

Simple words, extreme sarcasm.

For a while, the two stood at the door in frustration, and came out after making a phone call in the bathroom. Qin Jiashu who saw this scene: ...

Thinking of the inexplicable scene in the bathroom, he took a deep breath for a while.