67

The Sky Meow Elf was speechless for a moment.

[System: Young man, you must think of the good in everything. 】

Wen Zhichu looked serious, "This is the best result I can come up with."

[System: What if the result is different? 】

Wen Zhichu understood, "You mean he could only be scratched?"

Sky Meow Elf: ...

[System: You must be confident in life. 】

Wen Zhichu turned back and refused, "But you can't be blind."

[System: You lack courage. 】

Wen Zhichu: "But I dare to recognize myself."

"..."

A child cannot be taught, and the Tianmeow elf hates iron but not steel.

[System: Young man, can't you trust yourself? ! 】

Wen Zhichu looked surprised, "Don't I want to?!"

Sky Meow Elf: ...

Wen Zhichu wanted to cry, "Didn't you see his arm, he can leave this beautiful world with one punch."

The combination of his two hands may not be able to break the opponent's arm. Compared with Qin Jiashu, Wen Zhichu is like a disheveled dog, and there is no room for fighting back.

Imagining that scene, Wen Zhichu couldn't help but tuck himself into the quilt.

At this time, the Tianmeow Elf still adheres to the principle of not abandoning or giving up.

[System: We can hit rocks with eggs. 】

Wen Zhichu said in a low voice, "This Chinese teacher said it was a derogatory term."

I have read the book, you can't lie to me.

Seeing the wariness on Wen Zhichu's face, the Tianmiao elf froze for a moment.

At this time, I remembered the useful things taught by the Chinese teacher.

Seeing that there was no sound in his mind for a long time, Wen Zhichu was surprised, "Tianmiao Elf, why don't you talk anymore."

[System: No, it was just a little accidental. 】

"Accident what?"

[System: This is the first time you are worthy of the Chinese teacher. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

Wen Zhichu was nestled under the quilt, staring at people with clear eyes without blinking. After counting, Qin Jiashu came to the dormitory for lunch break three times, but each time he did not bring a quilt, only a mattress there.

It may be because I have been thinking about how to complete the task all morning, and I didn't take a walk after lunch. Now my stomach is a little indigestible, and my stomach feels a little uncomfortable.

Wen Zhichu was stunned and thought of something, "Tianmiao elf, does dying count as injury?"

[System: Let the other party feel pain, it should be fine. 】

Wen Zhichu's eyes lit up after hearing this, she pursed her lips and said, "Qin...Qin Jiashu."

Qin Jiashu looked sideways at him.

Wen Zhichu was a little tangled, and asked slowly: "Are you...are you free tonight?"

Qin Jiashu's movements froze for a moment, and his black eyes looked at the opposite person under the blanket, "What's the matter?"