63

[System: Ding! The task is completed, the villain's value is 70%, and the reward is 100 yuan. 】

Hearing the news that the task was completed, Wen Zhichu lay on the bed and shrank back under the quilt with guilt.

"Sky Meow Elf."

[System: Huh? 】

"Do you think he will come up and give me a competition?"

[System: So why did you choose to provoke him when only the two of you were present. 】

Wen Zhichu: "Today at noon, the cafeteria released Liang Jingru's courage."

[System: Give you the courage to be beaten? 】

"..."

Wen Zhichu almost perfectly explained what it means to be addicted to food.

Afterwards, Wen Zhichu looked at Qin Jiashu with her head stretched out like a groundhog that only stayed in the hole, observing the other party's movements all the time.

Wen Zhichu's previous actions made his heart itch, but the relationship between the two has not been confirmed, and it is the first time that they get along so close.

Qin Jiashu felt his mouth was a little dry, and tried to ignore the other party with a stiff face, but Wen Zhichu's gaze was too hot, like a light bulb in the dark, shining brightly.

Qin Jiashu's voice was cold and hard, "Wen Zhichu."

When Wen Zhichu heard the other party call him, he turned his back in fright, "Wen...Wen Zhichu fell asleep."

Qin Jiashu: ...

Sky Meow Elf: ...

[System: You just don't have yourself. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

Wen Zhichu was covered with a blanket brought from home, she didn't know whether she was guilty or frightened, after Qin Jiashu called out just now, she did not move obediently, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Qin Jiashu was lying on the bed, pondering what Ji Feng said in his mind, maybe it was because of his brotherhood since he was a child. Although Ji Fengchang is two hundred and five, but Qin Jiashu believed his words, otherwise he would not have gone to the class teacher to arrange a dormitory for lunch break.

Try to stay with people as much as possible before getting together, and don't give others an opportunity. Whoever can't help it first will confess first. Although the other party also mentioned the right to speak later, Qin Jiashu doesn't care much about this.

The scene of Wen Zhichu's drunk last time flashed unconsciously in his mind, Qin Jiashu's face was pensive, his Adam's apple rolled.

Even if he doesn't have the right to speak, with Wen Zhichu's temper, he should obey him in everything.

But Qin Jiashu ignored one point. He has been in the leadership position among his peers since he was a child. Whether it is the monitor of the elementary school or the current student council president of the third year of high school, the more he is used to it, the easier it is to ignore it.

The evil and ambition he formed under the distorted environment are destined to be impossible to hide under the mask.

Apparently, the first lunch break in the bed room was destined to be unable to fall asleep. Qin Jiashu got up around the same time. At this time, Wen Zhichu was still sleeping soundly, with the quilt directly covering the top of his head, leaving only a delicate white arm outside.

Qin Jiashu frowned, stepped forward and pulled the quilt off the man's head, and Wen Zhichu's blushing little face suddenly appeared.

At this time, the boy's eyes were slightly closed, his black hair was sleeping fluffy and messy, and his white skin made his cheeks flushed from deep sleep even more salivating, like a ripe red apple.