39

Qin Jiahe:!

Little Piggy didn't expect his brother to be such a dog at all, eating alone, staring at Qin Jiashu with big eyes, drooling crazily from his mouth.

"Brother, is it delicious?"

In fact, he doesn't like sweets, and within a few seconds of putting them in his mouth, he feels sweet and cloying, but seeing the little boy's longing eyes, Qin Jiashu said two words lightly, "It's delicious."

Qin Jiahe smacked his small mouth twice, and his big eyes never left the candy, but he was embarrassed to ask his brother for it, after all, his brother only had two.

Qin Jiashu raised his eyebrows, "Want to eat?"

The little kid didn't know how to hide his thoughts, and nodded very honestly, "I think."

As he spoke, his little hands clenched into small fists with great anticipation, and Baozi's face was full of longing and envy.

Unexpectedly, Qin Jiashu put the remaining lollipop into his pocket, "You can't eat candy before going to bed."

This is undoubtedly the second heavy blow to the little piglet who is only four years old.

Although I was very eager in my heart, I also knew that my brother was doing it for my own good.

His mother also told him not to eat sweets before going to bed. If he eats sweets before going to bed, worms will eat his teeth. His brother is not not giving him, but saving him.

For a while, Qin Jiashu grew taller in the little guy's heart.

Following his brother's words, he chirped like a bird: "Xiaohe doesn't eat when he feels like it."

Qin Jiashu looked at it without saying anything, and sat quietly next to the children's bed. This bed was tailor-made for Qin Jiahe. He was a big man with a height of nearly 1.9 meters and long legs, sitting on it very abruptly.

Seeing that Qin Jiahe was completely quiet and no longer moving, he planned to get up and leave.

Seeing that his brother was about to leave, the little guy got up from the bed in fright. From Qin Jiashu's perspective, it was as if a meat ball had bounced.

Qin Jiashu: ...

"Brother, won't brother accompany Xiaohe?"

"Lie down."

Qin Jiahe always regards his brother's words as imperial edicts, and lies down obediently.

But Xiaozui kept asking, "What are you doing, brother?"

"sleep."

Upon hearing this, Qin Jiahe hurriedly pouted and moved aside, intending to make room for his brother.

However, compared to that small and pitiful crib, Qin Jiashu is like a giant.

Qin Jiashu ignored the little guy's behavior, and said coldly, "Real men sleep alone."

Qin Jiahe was startled, he didn't expect his brother to think highly of him so much, his belly puffed up instantly, his milky little face was full of seriousness, "Brother, Xiaohe sleeps by himself!"

Qin Jiashu didn't look at him again, opened the door and walked out.

Little Piggy was very happy because of his brother's words, and then quietly got up, intending to record Qin Jiashu's words into the children's voice watch three times a day.

"A real man Gigi sleeps."

"People don't eat sugar before going to bed."

Then as soon as he finished talking, the little boy felt something was wrong. His brother said that people should not eat candy before going to bed, but his brother ate it by himself just now.