70

Looking at the man's face that looked as if it had been wiped with ashes from the bottom of a pot, Chang Ji Feng felt huge doubts in his heart.

I thought that the other party just didn't vent the pressure recently, and the backlog reached the peak, so he chose today to vent. He arrived at school early in the morning and found out that Qin Jiashu was on leave and immediately made an appointment. Who knew that this **** was really in a bad mood today.

According to the past, Qin Jiashu was very good at hiding his emotions, unless he was alone, even if it was a mask on his face at home, he would always wear it and would not take it off.

This scene is rare today.

Qin Jiashu glanced indifferently at the door, didn't say anything, turned around and went back to the house, stepped on the floor with bare feet, turned his back and raised his arms, the back muscles agitated very powerfully, shoulders were wide and waist was narrow, gray trousers Hang loosely on the male dog's waist.

After walking in, he didn't pay attention to Chang Jifeng any more, and went straight back to the big dark bed.

When Ji Fengchang walked into the house, the strong smell of tobacco came to his nostrils.

Fuck it, Resident Evil.

Ji Fengchang came to the window in two or three steps like running poison, pressed the switch to automatically open the curtains, and the sun shone into the room, and raised his hand to open the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Monsoon took a deep breath.

Ah, alive.

"close."

When the deep and magnetic voice came, Chang Jifeng turned a deaf ear to it, embraced the sun with both hands, and said, "It's better to drive like this."

No more ventilation, the dog's life is gone.

However, the person on the bed was obviously a little impatient at this time, and his tone was harsh, "I tell you to close it!"

Ji Fengchang shuddered for a moment, covered his mouth with his hands, and looked at Qin Jiashu in disbelief, "You shouted at me."

Qin Jiashu: ...

"You have no heart, you bastard, I know you made an appointment when you asked for leave... No, I just came to see you, and you actually called me loud."

Qin Jiashu looked at him indifferently, "You just said you had an appointment."

Ji Fengchang had a thick skin, "No."

Qin Jiashu raised his eyelids to look at him, "I heard..."

"You heard me wrong."

"..."

Seeing the disbelief on the other party's face, Ji Feng took a step forward and looked at him heartbroken, "Don't you know what kind of person I am?"

Qin Jiashu looked at him silently.

For a moment, the air was damned silent.

Long Monsoon:…

You bitch.

But when he saw the person sitting up, Ji Fengchang went around to the person and looked him up and down. The other person's hair was messy, but because of that handsome face, he didn't lose points in the slightest, and was even very stylish. His deep brows and eyes were wrinkled, and there was a tired look in his eyes. Red blood.

Chief Ji Feng looked at him and said, "What's the matter with you?"

Qin Jiashu was perfunctory, "It's nothing."