71

Looking at the book in his hand, Qin Jiashu's face was indifferent, but complicated in his indifference.

Chief Ji Feng strongly recommended, "These are all good things, and I brought them here for you, my brother."

Qin Jiashu sat on the bed with his upper body naked, one long leg slightly bent, and his muscular arm showed a sense of strength. He casually put it on his leg, looked at the "White Lotus Cheats" in his hand, and then raised his eyelids to look at the backpack book, silent for a long time.

"How do you have these things?"

Ji Feng said honestly, "Of course I bought it."

"..."

Qin Jiashu took a deep breath, "What are you buying these for?"

The two are brothers, and Chief Ji Feng didn't shy away from it at all, "Of course it's a pick-up."

Qin Jiashu raised his eyebrows, "Is it here?"

"That's not true."

Qin Jiashu: ...

In the next moment, I saw the person put the book in his hand away and lay down on the bed again.

Chang Ji Feng glanced at it and quickly pulled him up again, "Don't take it seriously, it's a good thing if you say it, and there is a reason for giving it to you. As the saying goes, if you read it a hundred times, you will see the truth."

Qin Jiashu watched him perform quietly.

Chief Ji Feng picked up the "Cheats of the White Lotus", "What did you see?"

Qin Jiashu read the title of the book indifferently.

Ji Fengchang shouted loudly: "Superficial!"

Qin Jiashu: ...

Ji Fengchang had a deep expression on his face, "What you see is just a book, but what I see is love. As the saying goes, there is beauty in a book."

After finishing speaking, he met Qin Jiashu's complicated eyes.

Ji Fengchang frowned, "Why do you look at me with that look?"

"What look?"

"Look at the idiot's eyes."

"Then you read that right."

Long Monsoon:…

He stuffed the book into the man's hand, "You have read so many famous books and foreign literature before, but you didn't see you chasing people down. It's because you are too impersonal, that's why. Whoever chases people with a cold face like you, The other party is afraid that you will not be able to make it in time."

After hearing this, Qin Jiashu stared at the book. Although what Ji Fengchang said was considered to be a famous aphorism, it was not very credible. However, what he said just now made the other blind cat and dead mouse guess right.

Wen Zhichu seemed to be really afraid of him.

"Just look at it, there is no harm, there are many benefits." He said and took the backpack, "I will leave you a few more copies, and I will read the rest when I go back."

After finishing speaking, Chief Ji Feng felt an inexplicable sense of accomplishment in his heart.

Zhuo! He still had a day to chat with Qin Jiashu about books, and then he shook his head conceitedly, really awesome, really awesome.

Although Qin Jiashu resisted in his heart, he decided to keep the book after thinking about it. After all, he didn't have any experience and knowledge in pursuing this aspect.