1

You woke up due to the chaos and noise around you. You raised your arms and head from the desk you were leaning on and sleeping....
Wait

You were not sleeping on a desk in a classroom , Last you remember you were sleeping in your own bed in your own house!
So how are you here !!

You looked around to realize this wasn't even the college that you go to , infact everyone looked a little off.

"Hey , you're the transfer student?" A girl sitting next to you suddenly asked.

She had black hair and soft green eyes.

You didn't even know what to say.
Were you ? The transfer student?
How are you supposed to know that or anything thats going on

You just shrugged at her as she waited for your response.

"Y/n L/n, come here to introduce yourself."

You heard the professor call and you instantly stood up and started walking to the front of the class.

It's now that you saw that the teacher had silver hair and he yet looked in his thirties.

One of his eyes was red.
Why does he look familiar?

You wondered but Ignored as you turned to face the class.

"Hello everyone,  my name is Y/n L/n, and-"

You halted as you saw a guy in the classroom

His hair blonde , his eyes blue forming a beautiful mess on his head and he had whiskers.
Three
On his cheeks

Naruto????

"- and I look forward to studying and getting to know all of you" you said and you bowed.

You were Hella confused and what part of any of this makes sense anyway.

You saw the blonde staring at you as you walked back to your seat , he definitely looked like Naruto.

What you didn't notice until now was the person sitting next to him who looked exactly like Sasuke with black duck hair and black eyes.

He was also staring at you and you almost tripped when you saw him.

What a hot guy,  you thought.

"She's so pretty" said the blonde in a amazed tone, his friend still looking your way.

"Tch ,She's alright" The duckbutt lied as he tried to suppress how making eye contact with you made him feel just now.

"Idiot , I'm starting to think you're gay " blonde laughed

"She's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen , like she looks like she's from a different world , how can you not see-" the blonde continued which earned him a smack on the head making him stop.

"Ouch, idiot"

"Tch"

You were sure this is a dream by now as you realized more and more how every student looked like a character from Naruto.

The pink haired Sakura doppelganger,  the blonde ino , the professor Kakashi.
Everywhere you looked you found a character.

You chuckled at the scene and as the class ended you decided to do something risky.

You saw the duckbutt Sasuke doppelganger being surrounded by swarm of chicks who Called him handsome and hot and he just ignored them.

The blonde however was sitting staring in your direction with wide eyes.
As your eyes met his you smiled at him thinking he's Naruto and started walking up to him.