7

Your phone was in your bag , you looked through it in the car as Sasuke was driving you back to your house.

His sleeves were now rolled up to his elbows making your throat run dry.
His pale face glistened as the moonlight reflected off of his somewhat sweaty skin.
Why was he sweaty ?
You wondered
His fingers tapped every so often on the steering wheel as his pupils were focused on the road ahead.
He bit his lip every so often in anguish as the road ahead was lit poorly.

You shook your head coming back to reality as you looked at your lap where you hands lay gripping your phone.

You heart was beating fast , you couldn't help but keep thinking about the time he was close to you.
On top of you he was , the way he looked down at you and what you saw in his eyes.

Like he wanted to devour you.

You remembered what he had said that day to your face "I knew you were like all the other girls" he had said.

You grimaced in defeat as you realized he may have been right.
You do feel something for him , something that makes tornados rise from deep within you.

You wanted to take your mind off him , you wouldn't wanna be with someone who's as wanted as much as he is amongst women. You would be always insecure if that were to happen.
Which it won't
You mentally convinced yourself and turned your gaze to your phone to distract yourself.

SUNSHINE❣️💜🌞

Y/n?

Wanna hang out at my place ?

Where are you ? It's been hours!

You didn't even see me at school... are you avoiding me😑🤨

You're not even at Your home.

I'm worried now, please be safe.

..............

You gasped as you read every message.

"What happened?" Sasuke asked unbothered but his voice held a foreign tone that you haven't until then been exposed to.

"Nothing, just Naruto" you said as you started dialing Naruto's number.

Sasuke's hold on the steering wheel grew firmer as he tried to contain his jealousy which was only seemingly increasing as time went on.

Naruto picked up right away.

"Naruto"

"Y/n! Where are you ? Are you alright?" He asked immediately in a state of panic.

"I'm fine Naruto , I'm with Sasuke" you answered insistingly trying to calm him down.

He went silent.

"Sasuke huh" he uttered quietly.

"Yeah, we have a project together"

Sasuke was quietly listening everything with a smirk on his face now that he knew Naruto knows you're with him.
To him it was the first time when between Naruto and him , he felt closer to you. It felt like a little victory to him and he sure loved the feeling.
He may as well start chasing it , he thought as he glanced your way and adored how beautiful you looked no matter in what situation or where you are.

"Yes, Naruto, ok bye" you finished your call and you looked at Sasuke who was looking at the road ahead.

You pursed your lips
"Thanks for all this..picking me and dropping me.. next time I can come by myself since I know the way now" you said

"It's alright, I like driving" Sasuke said and inwardly cursed himself for not saying something more interesting or enticing.

He was getting more and more aware of the fact that it's a good thing that he's hot because he sure sucks at using his words to get the woman he wants, but to his dismay this woman doesn't even get impressed by his physique no matter how hard he tries to show off his muscles and veins, he thought.

If only he knew how you've been feeling towards and because of him all day today.
If only he knew you felt beautiful under his gaze ever since he looked at you like you're a thing to preserve and worship in the class today.
If only he knew.

The car stopped outside the entrance of your home and he left the car through his side to come to your and lend you a hand.

You took it gingerly smiling up at him as you further got more enticed than you already were by his charm and body language.

You became a nervous mess as you felt his cold touch making goosebumps rise up your back and you realized that no one else's mere touch had ever caused you to feel things like these.

You chain of thoughts resulted in you losing your balance and falling forward towards his muscular form as his arms welcoming wrapped around your back as If he wanted this to happen and he was waiting for it or maybe it's all in your head.

His hard chest pressed against your bubbly soft one as your palm rested on his chest , one still being held in his grip which was now strong.

His cheeks were dusted red and his eyes met yours.
He couldn't believe how you managed to look even better under his preyful gaze.

Your cheeks Crimson and your eyes staring deep into his own.

His heart started beating a mile per second as his fingers grazed against your waist , his fingers had met with some bare skin as your clothes lifted up due to impact.

Sasuke wanted to kiss you , undress you and make you his right there. His head filled with romantic and lustful ordeals he will enjoy with you in days to come as you noticed a smirk rising up his lips making you wonder what he was thinking.
"You smell nice" he uttered in your ear as he intentionally bent in and blew a warm breath near your temple.

'He's definitely thinking that I fell on purpose into his arms'
You realized in horror and pushed yourself off of him , accidentally feeling his pecs as you did leaving a lingering feeling in your palms

The sexual tension was indenible at this point , you don't know what he thinks but you sure as hell felt a familiar excitement rising up in your core as you walked away from him and to your house.

You cursed yourself for feeling as such and only hoped this would subside cause you'll have to spend god knows how many more days in his presence for the project.

..........