4

The curtains were agape just enough to let a little wind into the room every so often.

Naruto's eyes gently peeped open as he stretched his body feeling her softness against him suddenly.

Sunlight seeped in and reflected graciously on her features making her look like a goddess.

Naroto sighed as he took in her beauty and how she looked in his bed.

His cheeks turned red when her eyes fluttered open suddenly and she smiled at him when she realized he was there.

"Good morning,  honey" she chirped joyously and bent closer to him to kiss his forehead.

His arms snaked around her back and pulled her body against his making him feel her up.

His core pressed against her hot one making a soft moan escape her lips

Naruto couldn't handle how she sounded and it got harder for him to control himself.

"Fuck me, Naruto" she said looking up at him with bright red cheeks pulling his last string as his eyes widened laced with lust.

Ring Ring ring

Naruto's eyes opened to reality as he suddenly sat up and looked around for the girl of his dreams but sighed in disappointment when he couldn't find her.

Naruto laid there thinking back on the dream , he'd had many dreams of her lately but none of them were so ... spicy..

He sighed as he felt his dick throb in his sweat pants .
He took it out and started jerking off as he closed his eyes and imagined her in all sorts of revealing outfits.

The room was filled with his soft grunts and moans flooding his brain with the hunger for her.

Naruto didn't know how long he could go on without making her his.

------------

You walked into the lab that morning humming to yourself as you walked In your heels.

You wore a new dress that was just above your knees and hugged your curves perfectly.

You wanted to wear it somewhere so you showed up to college wearing it.

Your h/c locks bounced as you walked to your seat.

You noticed eyes on you everyday but today most of them lingered making you blush and feel good at the same time.

What you didn't expect was to find a certain pair of black orbs hooked on you and his lips parted as if dazed.

Your eyes met and unlike everyday he didn't look elsewhere with a scowl on his face. Rather he kept staring as you turned red seeing how his gaze made you feel.

You feel beautiful,  that look was so pure as if he had seen the most mesmerizing thing of his entire life.

You grew nervous under his gaze and your heels tapped on the floor as you got fidgety.

Naruto didn't have this subject so you were stuck alone.

"So students , there's an upcoming project and I need you guys to pair up and work together" your gaze shifted to the teacher and you felt a little at ease.

You thought who you would pair up with as you looked around the lab.
You wished Naruto was here , everything would have been sorted

After the class ended you walked to the library to prepare on the project on your own until you figured out who you would do it with.

Your fingers brushed against the books in the shelves as you looked for the right one , you were so immersed that you didn't notice he came and stood next to you , it's when he spoke that you paid attention to the presence next to you.

"Y/n , mm , wanna partner up for the project ?" Asked Sasuke as he looked directly at you holding determination in his gaze.

You were taken aback as you looked at him with wide eyes. For some unknown reason you also felt excited.

Was his voice always this hot ?
You wondered.

"What if I try to hit on you ' Mr popular hotty' " you commented sarcastically with a smirk on your face as you turned your eyes back to the books expecting him to say his trade mark "Tch" and walk away.

"I'm not worried , I know you won't do anything like that" He said making you jolt in surprise.

"I don't like anyone else in the class , please pair up with me , I promise I'll behave" he said making you imagine that Sasuke has been kidnapped and this is his imposter.

Did he just use the word 'please?

He looked nervous.

"Sure, let's pair up" you said making a small smile creep on his plum lips making you register up close how gorgeous he is.

He smile was enchanting you could hardly breathe or take your eyes off his face.

But you peeled your gaze away feeling shy.

Sasuke noticed and smirked but you couldn't see it.

"Let's meet up at my house tomorrow" he said and turned around to walk away from you before you could ask his address.

You rolled your eyes and got back to doing you came to do.

--------