8

It was weekend,  you clicked the pen so much in boredom and frustration that it annoyed you too.

You shifted to lay on your back discarding the books you were previously studying with and sighed as you stared at the ceiling.

You hadn't heard anything from Naruto since last night and you didn't deny it that you missed him a lot.

He has been there with and for you in every situation,  every day. Being in this world has become equal to being in Naruto's presence for you , so much so that for the first time of being here you were feeling home sick or out of place.

You wondered if this new life without Naruto was starting to feel like your terrible and lonely life back home.

And it did

Naruto was really a true sunshine in your life quite literally, without him it's all dark and cold.

You lightly shook your head and picked your phone up again to call him.

........

Naruto growled in utmost frustration , he ran his hand through his hair so roughly to the point that his roots hurt and the pain lingered for quite some time.

But he didn't care about something so irrelevant.

What he did care about was what you would think of him.

He dialed his phone to call someone.

The person picked up after a few moments making him more impatient than he already felt.

"Hello"

"I want you to do something for me"

"What ,Naruto,  what happened? You sound tense."

"Let's meet up Sasuke"

"Tch , fine"

He pushed his phone in his pocket as bolted out immediately to meet him at their usual meeting spot.
----------

Naruto walked as he remembered what had happened when Sakura was talking to him.

"Wanna hang out later , Naruto?" she chirped as she traced her fingers on his biceps and winked at him.

Naruto was confused regarding why was she even talking to him.
All his life he had had a hopeless crush on her and he would do anything she ever asked of him.

Most times those things ended up embarrassing Naruto in front of everyone.

And then she'd proceed to swoon over Sasuke and make sure he watched.

Naruto felt ashamed for being so pathetic that he still wanted her.
Everyone in the class judged him for being the pet of a girl who has a crush on his best friend and she always preferred Sasuke no matter what he did for her.

Now that Naruto was finally realizing how he never loved Sakura because he loved Y/N , here she was trying to feel him up and remind him of everything that he wants to forget and move on from.

He didn't know what to say to her but he did have a strong urge of swatting her hand away now that he saw how she used to use him.

"Sakura.."

She nodded as she batted her eyelashes and her finger raised over to touch his lips.

"Mm hm , My name's Sakura and Naruto why do you avoid me these days?" She said in a baby voice trying extract an apology out of him.

"Just projects" he answered.

Now that he looked at her without the blind adoration of the teenage feelings, he registered how regular she looked. Like she wasn't as pretty as he thought she was all this time.

"I see, so wanna go on a date?" She asked as she licked her lip suggestively at him.

His heart raced hearing those words, he remembered all the times over the years he'd asked her that exact thing and how she used to laugh it off like he wasn't even worth taking serious enough to pretend to not hurt his feelings.

For a second he almost fell for it, almost gave in but it was not hard to remember who he truly loves and to whom his heart belongs to as he glanced a little further behind Sakura and saw Y/n leaning against the wall and going through her phone.

It wasn't hard to say what he said next
"No Sakura , I like someone else" he said and was gonna turn around in satisfaction feeling like this was his closure with Sakura.
But she quickly grew annoyed and grabbed his arm to turn him back around harshly and look at him with a gaze of poison.

Naruto raised his eyebrows and looked at her taken aback.

"It's because of that bitch Y/n, isn't it? You like that whore that's trying to seduce Sasuke" she spat

Naruto quickly looked back in your direction to make sure you didn't hear all this and to his relief you weren't present there anymore.

He wasn't surprised at the mention of his best friend,  infact it was the most normal she had acted in all of this conversation so far. Being all about Sasuke was her only personality trait.

What did surprise him was how she referred you.

He grabbed her wrist harshly and pushed it down.

"Yes it is, what's it to you" He was rude now.

She chuckled as she Backes off and smirked.

"I'll make sure she never likes you back, I'll tell her about every little pathetic thing you ever did and how much of a leech you were to me and everyone will be my vitness" she spat as she pointed a finger into his chest pointing harshly.

"I doubt she'd even wanna be friends with someone as miserable as you" She scoffed

Naruto was horrified , he remembered how he used to act,  how pathetic his behavior was and he couldn't let you know all that.

"No Sakura ,please don't, I'll do anything" he suddenly begged as he grabbed her shoulders.

She laughed and looked maniacally at him.

"Get me who I want and I won't tell her" she said In a firm tone blackmailing him.

Naruto gulped and nodded in understanding.