2

You walked towards the college feeling a little disoriented.
It's been a whole day and you were still in the dream.

Is this inception stuff ?
Dreams faster than reality?
You wondered as you felt someone catch up to you.

"Good morning y/n!!" Said an overjoyed Naruto.

He's literally so adorable

"Good morning,  sunshine!" You replied .

"Why do you call him that?" Asked an irritated Sasuke who you now realized was also walking with you guys.

"Why don't you ? Look at him !! He's literally so adorable!" You said as you ruffled his hair.

Naruto was always like a golden retriever to you so here in this long ass dream you adored him to your hearts content.

Sasuke was taken aback and Naruto was a blushing mess.

Did she just call me adorable? Omg he thought

You paid no attention to it as you started pacing faster and you grabbed Sasuke's wrist pulling him with you when you saw a familiar swarm of girls approaching .

You turned to a secluded area and pushed Sasuke against the wall as you peeked behind him leaning towards the wall.
You didn't want to get involved but you realized that the shrieks of horniness of these girls annoyed you too much and it's a dream anyway.
So who cares ?

"What the hell are you doing?" Asked an irritated Sasuke with a scowl on his face

It is now you registered how close you actually were to him in this situation.

You stepped back and looked at him casually.

"Wait shhh" you pointed a finger over your own lips as you peeked again to check.

"Ah they're gone" you said in relief.

"Tch , I knew you are just like every other girl , you just wanna get close to me" he commented sarcastically as he leaned against the wall.

Your forehead visibly irked in irritation
"Ew , why would I ever want someone as cocky as you, I was just trying to be a friend,  but you clearly don't even deserve that.. my bad , see ya... not!" You spat in annoyance and left in attitude.

Sasuke was left there with his mouth agape.

"Did she just call me cocky and she said 'ew'?" He recalled and mumbled as he started walking back.

This was clearly too much for him to handle as for the rest of the day his mind was flooded with thoughts of you , he was confused if you were hot or annoying, if you were pretending or you actually think of him the way you said and moreover he wondered
Why does he care anyway ?
Why can't he stop thinking about you ?

He glanced your way , you had now insisted to sit next to Naruto away from Sasuke.

You never even glanced his way even once yet he couldn't stop looking at you here and there.
He was afraid a girl would notice and make a scene but he couldn't stop himself.

"Yes sure , let's meet up at my place , I'll give you the address" Naruto Said in sheer excitement as he grabbed you hand in both of his.

He had stars in his eyes and you giggled.

"Okay , but I don't know the way around here"

"It's okay I'll come pick you up then" Naruto suggested.
And you nodded

What ?
Sasuke wondered as he inwardly gasped.

You were meeting up with Naruto? At his home ?
Alone?

Will you guys be in his room ?

Sasuke found a whole new topic but it was still all about you and for some reason that he could not comprehend,  this one felt like a pit formed in his stomach with anticipation.

Why does he even care who you hang out with?

He doesn't understand why he does but he really does care.

He shook his head and stormed off out of the class making everyone look at him in confusion.

Naruto looked just as confused but he quickly turned back to you shrugging it off.
Sasuke was angry always anyway , nothing out of the ordinary he thought.

.....