5

"Hey, Naruto!"  You called out as you spotted his blonde hair from a distance , you were excited to discuss with him what Sasuke had said to you so he'd advise you if it's ok to be his partner or not.

The closer you walked to him the more you realized that he was busy talking to someone else , he didn't hear you at all , you walked closer to realize that he was talking to a girl, a pink haired girl.

You halted in your steps and waited for them to finish their conversation as you took your phone out to kill time.

When you looked back up though you were in for a shocker.
You saw Sakura was tracing Naruto's biceps not so subtly and biting her lips while her finger curled a strand of her hair as she looked up at him.

Naruto was red as a tomato and visibly shaking. You felt a pang in your chest and you chuckled lightly as you turned around to walk away.

'Atleast he'll finally get what he always wanted' you thought as you walked away.

-------

It was the same thing over and over , whenever you tried to talk to Naruto you'd always find him busy with Sakura.
She'd be all over him or around him.

You sighed and gave up as you walked out of the college.

Ring

You picked up your phone.

"Hey Ethan,  what's up" you plainly said.

Ethan is your cousin brother who is handling the business.

"Yes"

"Okay"

"Sure" you replied and disconnected the call.

He just wanted to meet up this weekend to discuss something about the distribution of funds as he required your signatures to use them.

You walked back home feeling a little sad but you brushed it away.
That was the end of your first day without sunshine and you knew it was just the beginning.
---------

You sat on the couch eating chips in a rush as you felt frustrated,  stupid Sasuke you thought

Told you to come to his house , begged you to partner up and now no text regarding the address or anything for that sake at all.

You were mad , you decided you'd pair up with someone else first thing in the morning tomorrow,  if there's any decent partners left that is.

You scoffed.

Your phone rang as you checked to find.

UNKNOWN ID

Come outside

What ? Who's this

Sasuke Uchiha

Oh
Coming

You were confused ad fuck but you still stood up and fixed your clothes , you were wearing a hoodie and shorts , you propped up your hair in a quick messy bun as you grabbed your bag and walked out the house.

You shocked to see a black Mercedes parked right outside your house and Sasuke rolled down the window to let you know it was really him.

You walked to the passenger seat and opened the door feeling nervous and slid in.

"Hey" you greeted feeling awkward.

He was wearing a black shirt and pants with belt , Made you feel under dressed.
Why was he dressed so formal ?

"Hey" you replied plainly.

"Sorry for the delay had a meeting" he said suddenly as you were looking out the window.

He was driving fast , made you wonder how far away he lived.

"Mm, inform me next time since you already somehow have my number" you said without looking at him.

"Yes , I will" he said lowly , you barely heard him.

After a few minutes you felt awkward as you both were quiet and he gives off serial killer vibes.

You started thinking if you should have come with him , would he kill you ?

You started overthinking how he was so shockingly nice to you and how he was smiling which is literally impossible.
And how he's been driving since fifteen minutes now and still he hasn't made a stop.

Like is he taking you some place far away so he can dispose of your body parts easily?

You gasped at your self derived revelation audibly.

"Y/n!" You heard him call out from beside you , but he was outside,  right next to your door and he was standing with opened door and his hand stretched out.

How long did he call you ?
Were you so lost in thought you didn't realize he had stopped?
Bruh
You groaned internally and took his hand as he help you get out of the car.

You were impressed with his etiquette but you quickly brushed it off thinking it's another one of his ways to entice you .

You walked behind him slowly looking around to see a huge mansion , looked like a modern palace.

As you entered you found multiple servants pacing around and a lavishly furnitured house which felt even larger from the inside.

You kept walking behind him feeling out of place as you saw a man sitting on the sofa near the fire place in his work attire.

He looked an older version of Sasuke and significantly more good looking than his little brother.

Your breath hitched as he gazed at you and you felt nervous.

So handsome 
You thought.

Unlike his smaller carbon copy.
He smiled at you and stood up and Sasuke scoffed.

"Hey you must be Y/n !, I've heard so much about you" He remarked in his sexy manly voice and you totally missed a larger scoff that came from where Sasuke was.

"Yes , I'm Y/n , nice yo meet you .." you shook his stretched hand .

"Itachi  , Itachi Uchiha"