Totality of North and South Pole

Country Human OC that is essentially the personification of the north and south pole; and/or the personification of Winter and is seen as "The End" and "The Beginning".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totality of North and South Pole or TNSP is an ancient being who has seemingly been around since the beginning of establishes civilizations.

TNSP has several names they would appear by like North Pole, South Pole, The Imminent Winter, The Cold Front, Apollyon, Netzach, and Micah.

Micah is Agender [they have no physical gender but can actually switch around at will like a marble in a glass tube; thus goes by any and all pronouns] and Pan.

He's about 13'4 but if he was "blending in" he'd be about 6'6.

His flag is pale icy blue with a pearly white sea dragon curled along the bottom center with a  silvery white dragon curled over the top center [like a circle in the center of the rectangle flag] with the edges having hellebore flower in the center of the dragons.

He has knee length pale icy blue hair with pure snow-white skin, pale silver fade to his fingers, his eyes look like the aurora borealis, he has sharp canines, tall horns, a tail, and unique feathered wings that looked like the aurora borealis and called upon it when he flew.

[tail like this and horns but in proportions]

He wears a pure white "dress" with a sheer sparkly overlay with an embroidered Japanese snowball [in blue] with different blue silk ribbons tied around his waist with a dark blue overcoat with a small sable fur trim that is embroidered with silk thread to make up white dogwoods. He wears dark blue heeled boots that do not slip on ice.

 He wears dark blue heeled boots that do not slip on ice

[I tried to explain this]

His most unique item in his appearance is that when he's out doing his duty is the floating crown of Hellebores and a 1-way stark pearly white veil.

He appears to humans as a 6'6 guy with the appearance of a very cold; no matter the actual weather, almost frostbitten guy.

He's essentially the personification of "The Deadly Winter" and "A Calm Winter" [essentially all sides of winter as a season] but his actual purpose is to be the overseer of "the other side" where dead or dissolved countries/empires/kingdoms go when their actual country no longer exists. The place where these dead countries/empires/kingdoms is in its own pocket dimension that is located  in an "alternate realm" that's a copy of the living world. This world does have entrances around the world; mostly in missing or destroyed places [ie. Library of Alexandria], that can be sometimes accessed by the living. Micah's "actual house" is a massive ice castle where all of the residence have their own room where the room is actually a kind of pocket dimension that's the perfect location of their happy place.

Micah does all winter-related sports with ice skating beings his favorite.

He is officially known as The Grand Calamity of Totality of the Joined North and South Poles [GCTJNSP] on any paperwork in the living world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a fandom that I have almost no actual information on but have read numerous fics on.

This is also a fandom where I have to state that I do not support the ideologies of past groups like Natizs and Soviet Union, etc. It's like the vague statement of "I like the ship but I do not support the ideologies"