Kheophacia Union

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kheophacia Union

KU, Kheo, Tunglheilsu "Lunar Healer/Cure", and his human name of Esper.

Entomology

Kheo in Urani means "fierce protector" while Phacia in Urani means "freedom protected by Otherworldly (Spirits)" together it would mean "freedom fiercely protected by Otherworldly (Spirits)".

Esper in Uruni means "divine spirit" or "fallen star"Esper in Urani means "dangerous unknown foe" or "untold secrets protected by an unknown foe".

Population: 3,015,000

Capital: Nalurian

Affiliation: UN (kinda), British Empire (as Lexeris Empire), Kheophacia Union.

Motto: "Let those who wish for freedom lay safely in (my/our) lands and let those who infringe on that freedom be turned to ash blown in the wind."

Anthem: Son Ellah Rhu (made up but it's a Uruni song)

Common Languages:

-Latin

-Russian

-Chinese

-Ancient Greek (albeit not a lot but still spoken widely in outer islands)

-Uruni

-Urani

National Day: December 21st

Time Zones: technically all

-----

--History--

The Lexeris Empire was founded in 3250BCE during some day in May with the rise in power of Empress Victricia Andronicus and Emporer-Consort Euclio Andronicus and lasted until the creation of the Kheophacia Union [although still exists as an actual Empire within the union just rests within KU's mind]. Pethylis gained their independence from the empire in 323BCE after the end of the Battle of a Thousand Rivers, a 20 year long war that ended in a collective 750,000 thousand deaths. Euphehdora came about in 1209CE after about 5 small countries unified after a short but costly war called War of Glass Shards but at the point became Noshye Colony of the empire but gained their independence in 1247CE on a "mutual agreement pact" and became Euphehdora after the flower that bloomed on the night before the pact was made.

Technically Kheophacia Union existed before the existence of the Lexeris Empire when the land that was the entirety of the Lexeris Empire and what is also now Euphehdora did not have a "unified government" but fell into a deep slumber until December 21st, 1861.

Lexeris Empire, Euphehdora, and Pethylis still exists even if they don't walk in the "mortal realm" and exist within KU's mind, they still are able to come out whenever they so wish and KU has the ability to block them from see through his mind, hearing though his ears, tasting through his mouth, feeling through his hands, and smelling through his nose; they do however have their own rooms within his mind.

Lexeris Empire became involved with the British Empire sometime in 1832 when the younger empire ended up stuck and starved a couple miles off the coast of one of his northeastern counties and saved the younger empire and his men and after a 3 months sent them on their way back home where he showed up around a year later and had a small tussle [a "costly" battle called the Battle of the Icy River Thames but was hidden as a inter-empire revolt which ended in Lexeris' victory under teh conditions that the empire write his name as an "inter-empire revolt" and accepted a present from him which was a small but very fluffy kitten]. After that Lexeris would visit the younger empire where they became even more involved and rumored lovers.