The Secretive

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name

-Ascelin [name he uses when "out on business"]

-Yū [another name he uses when briefly hopping around worlds]

-Neilos [a name he uses on Xianzhou]

-Accerly [a gifted name from his lover]

-Axiom ["Aeon" name]

Path: Adaptive

Combat Type: Adaptive

Sex: Genderless though parades as male

Species: takes the form of whatever he pleases that is native species is.

Factions:

-Nanook [not a faction but someone they spend a lot of time with]

-Antimatter Legion [albeit by association]

-Astral Express

-Ennehdheriea [En-neh-d(h)-ear-rhi-ah]

-Stelleron Hunters

-Royal Bureau of Security (divisions)

World: Ennehdheriea

Messages: Ascelin's Messages

Ascelin is described on a base layer as looking rather young and tall; standing about 6'6, with long knee-length black hair that fades to a metallic dark blue with teal/turquois mixed in with captivating silvery-blue eyes. He has sharp canines and nails as well as having horns regarded as "silver upturned tree roots" and a tail of an Asian dragon.

This is the the form of a dragon he uses but the scales are a pale blue with his horns being a sparkling silver and the "fur" he has on his back and tail strangely enough being a black with a starry and "galaxy" appearance

Wears a mix of those two images but the red is dark blue, orange is a lighter blue, and yellow is a metallic lighter blue with teh black staying black and the white turning to a silk dark grey; the silver embroidery [albeit the silver has a purple...

Wears a mix of those two images but the red is dark blue, orange is a lighter blue, and yellow is a metallic lighter blue with teh black staying black and the white turning to a silk dark grey; the silver embroidery [albeit the silver has a purple tinge] is of Japanese Irises, he also wears a thin band of sparkling stones across his face and traditionally Japanese shoes.

AN- for my sake; as an author, after this point i'm writing it down as "he" and not "they".

Facts:

He's known to cross-dress like Welt.

No one but Pom-Pom is aware of his "residence" on the Astral Express; the only one that has an inkling would be Dan Heng.

He loves Nanook, he however does NOT like the antimatter legion.

Blade is technically his son-in-law.

He was the one who gave permission for Dan Feng to give immortality to past Blade.

Feels responsible for Blade's "anger"; and partially is, but he also knows that the anger is misplaced.

Loves to sing and dance.

Dan Feng is his child [screw Vidyadhara reincarnation or whatever, he's still the essence of the High Elder and that mechanic functions as normal but he is still Ascelin's son].

-Dan Feng was only Ascelin's child, Dan Heng however is not but is instead treated as the adopted son and by all means technically is still Ascelin's son anyways.

Likes sewing.

When Dan Heng was ousted from the Luofu he somehow ended up on Ennehdheriea where the guards found him and he ended up in "his father's" care.

He isn't an Aeon but also isn't human in the slightest, the closes you could get as to what he is-is a Stelleron in pure human form not in the way Stelle/Caelus is, he is NOT a vessel his body would just be Stelleron.

He has a beloved Canadian Marbled Fox; it's name? Elo.

He doesn't have a home; his "home" planet was the side effect of his existence that culminated some years after he came to be.

Ennehdheriea is called Emia by the natives.

Emia is also a place that immortals and others ousted from their home planets can go; that being said the planet doesn't like visitors who were not welcomed.

There are a lot of interesting animals on Emia, some more immortal than others.

Emia is also MASSIVE.

Small headcannon depending on the way I want to go about things as an author; the antimatter legion was not created Nanook but excess energy so they do things in his name but he doesn't really associate with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neilos- Green name of the Nile River, possibly of Semitic origin meaning "river".

- From Japanese 優 (yū) meaning "excellence, superiority, gentleness", 悠 (yū) meaning "permanence", 勇 (yū) meaning "brave", or other kanji that are pronounced the same way.

Ascelin- (unisex) of the moon

Accerly- This distinctive old English name not only means meadow of oak trees but is used to describe a hopeful and truth-loving person.

Axiom- Greek origin meaning "statement of truth"