SOAIC

Another CH OC/, a collective organization [like ASEAN].

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synergistic Organization of Arctic Islands and Communes or SOAIC.

SOAIC; or Cecil as they're called by the islands that make them up, is made up of several small to medium sized islands located near Antarctica.

Cecil is described as looking rather young and physically having no gender [though can change it at will with stays rather ambiguous].

Flag: pale blue [with an Alice Blue fade] with a rather simple looking pearly white dragon that has 6 wings with 10 metallic purple stars surrounding the dragon, a silver crown hanging off of the dragon's left horn, and 2 dwarf fireweed on both sides [1 on the left and 1 on the right].

Human Form: pale blue skin with long Alice Blue hair that reaches down to his knees with stained glass eyes. He has pearly white horns, tail, and wings indicative  of the dragon on his flag. He has a dark silver crown and a halo of 9 glowing purple stars. He stands about 8'.

[dragon, the body is pearly white with the black being a vague grey]

Human Form Clothing: wears a dark blue turtleneck with a grey pleated skirt [like Hanfu] with a long dark grey trench coat-like jack with a hood that's lined with fur [coat is insulated] and dark grey insulated snow-boots, a blue winter-themed corset, a dark blue scaled scarf, small malachite stud earrings and a white pearl choker. He also has dwarf fireweed flower hair pins. He also wears a veil over his face connected to a silver band around the base of his horns.

The 10 stars on his flag represent the 10 major "countries" that make up SOAIC; Autreal, Beraea, Encana, Kirganau, Enstauble, Bonaris, Emerpar, Sontana, Druonia and Eahverine.

The crown is to symbolize the idea that SOAIC is the Emporer of the Arctic.

Birthday: Doesn't let anyone know his birthday is December 1st (Antarctica Day).

Population: 3mil

Common Language:

-Latin

-Ancient Greek

-Hawaiian

-Russian

-Scots Gaelic

-Welsh

-English

-Korean

Personality: level headed, quiet, seen as the protective younger brother to his islands but not the easiest to change his mind or coerce him into doing things. Like's to spend more of his time reading, sewing, sleeping, or flying around his islands making sure his "family" is safe and due to his rather innate way of doing things to protect his family leady to other countries no knowing of him and his "family" except the "unions".