Aibne Rinn-Csillagvirág

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__--Biographical Information--__

Full Name: Aibne Rinn-Csillagvirág

Birthdate: December 21, 1476 (Isle of Skye though lived in what was the Hoy Roman Empire)

Status: alive | Suprema

Gender: male

Alias

Man in the Ice

Mr. Stasis (Buck)

B32 (by a mafia in Peru that bought him in the late 1800s)

Etanin

Alphecca

Aybora

Wintra (familial nick name)

Papa Al (joke by Buck)

The Scourge of the Lucero Empire

Grandpa Bones (by Buck)

History Nerd (by people in the color guard of his school)

Creepy Guy with Creepy Knowledge (people in the band)

Captin'

The Ghost

Profession:

Student at Denver School of the Arts (former)

Color Guard of DSA (former)

US Navy Seal (former)

Caoineag (military nickname)

Banshee (military call sign)

AU Army Sniper (former)

Bartender (former)

Waiter at Wild Night Foxtail (former)

__--Relationships--__

Family:

Evan "Buck" Buckley (pseudo adoptive brother)

Romances:

Annaletta Eleuteria (former girlfriend)

-----

Aybora has long pure black hair that goes down to just past his hips that turned a purply silver during his stasis with purply blue eyes that became more of a metallic purple during stasis. He stands about 6'6 and built rather androgynously, has sharp nails, sharp canines, natural dark silver eyelines and lips.

On a normal day he's wears a dark purple halter neck crop top with a black corset vest with silver detailing, black leggings, dark purple knee-high lace up boots. He also wears an intricate necklace gifted to him by his mother to give to his first born, a tower shell attacked to purple lace worn as a choker, a moon/nautilus/spindle shell attached to a silver chain and worn as a back charm, opal earrings with diamond feather charms, a bronze flat bracelet that's a gift from his former girlfriend, and his family ring as well as a pair of black glass one-way circle framed glasses and a black wide brimmed hat that sits on the back of his head.

 He also wears an intricate necklace gifted to him by his mother to give to his first born, a tower shell attacked to purple lace worn as a choker, a moon/nautilus/spindle shell attached to a silver chain and worn as a back charm, opal earrings wi...