Headcannons 1

Mix of headcannons for Country Humans with the actual Country Humans and my OC [and things I actual wants to state].

Headcannons come from myself or others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing as Micah is the personification of the North and South Pole [Antarctica] he can be split into two people [thus the two dragons] but since he's the eldest of ANY Country Human and is in charge to make sure the balance of the ENTIRE world doesn't go haywire he can split into multiples of themself [up to 9] though this is not without limitations. His main body is to forever on the thrown of his ice castle and for the most part his vestiges can't talk and when they do it's in Latin or some other obscure dead and/or ancient language.

Micah's real body stays on the throne in the other side; that body is the body that is NOT a "body double", the body situated on the other side is what the North Pole would be since the North Pole doesn't have any actual land [regardless if he other body doubles out], he doesn't really have more than four body doubles out at a time since it puts a lot of strain on his real body ending up with him being bed ridden and/or in a coma.

Micah doesn't really outwardly show emotions; something that carries over to his vestiges.

Micah is a person of compassion; even for the worst people, that being said he becomes extremely volatile when angry.

Micah as a "person" can speak and understand all language.

Micah has two lovers.

When a Country Human dies/disbands they appear in the main hall in front of Micah's throne where they greet them and take them to their room. That being said depending on how they ended up there depends on what happens after they appear; disbandment means they experience discomfort and get moved to their room to do as they see fit, if they die for whatever reason their wound is still they and pain is turned up 10x fold as a repercussion of transversion planes. This also depends on what the Country Human did in their lifetime but they are made to feel the emotions of those they have wronged.

Country Humans with wings molt during spring and are unable to fly. Their wings are also very sensitive.

-Someone helping a CHs with wings during their molt is a sign of extreme trust as they are put in a vulnerable state.

CHs appear as humans with flag faces [meaning they have hair and actual physical features {AN- I'm fairly certain Country Humans has them has them looking like people with flag faces anyways].

CH's capitals are personified; they act as personal helpers but they are their own "person".

As a whole; others [humans] call Countryhumans, Statehumans, Cityhumans, and Organizations Entities.

Countryhumans are an embodiment of their entire country; not just their namesake. They serve as ambassador; they are the people's opinion, they represent the people, they are also serve as an ambassador of other affairs.

World leaders also exists at the same time as their CH counterpart [ie. Mussolini and Fascist Italy].

CH are immortal UNLESS something happens to the thing they represent; they can be hurt and they can feel pain.

CH personality is made up of three factors; government, the people, and their true personality, and thus can change between them when needed, there are some who have never publicly shown their true personality and see it as a sign of weakness.