"I'm Being Raised By Villains" Kinda AU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's about 16 but looks older. He has short golden blond hair with rosy-brown bangs with silver mixed in and metallic sky blue eyes.

His lizard form form is of a Flame Crested Gecko with a 100% pinstripe with the body being a golden yell and the "pinstripe" being the rosy brown coloring. His form is bigger than a normal Flame Crested Gecko by about 1.5% [what I mean is 1 and /5 of a FCG bigger].

Tommy takes up residence in a small room in a rarely visited.

He has scars over his body from various beatings given to him by his father, elder brother, elder sister, and various people around the estate.

The only person he can confide in is young moth hybrid child attendant named Clementine who's about 10.

Tommy's mother; Clara Rosales, was a florist/apothecary person in Countess Nihachu's territory who had captured the Marquess' eye and since his mother and mother's family was not of noble blood he had taken her to his residence and spent the night and later had Tommy.

The only reason Tommy knows what his mother looks like is because of an old butler named Henry who raised him who had commissioned a small painting of the woman so that Tommy would never forget her face that is now hanging on a wall in his little room.

Being an illegitimate heir Tommy has no claim to the Marquess title, the only reason he would have the title was if he was the only direct bloodline left after all of his half siblings [older and younger].

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------