three

three
good person

"DIVISION ZERO?"

Her question was soft, muttering it to herself. Angel couldn't help but smile as she looked back at him. Her body still faced the exit but her head was turned, "I left Toman before they even created divisions."

"You were there when I called him, yeah?" Angel asked Takemichi, turning to face him.

Takemichi nodded and she just sighed, "I called him so he could stop going after me."

His eyes widened, remembering right after Mikey took the call he'd told Takemichi to do the exact opposite. To be fair, when it came to his friends Mikey was stubborn enough. Girlfriends? Takemichi could only imagine.

Angel stuffed her hands in her pockets. Remembering the call, it was quick and concise. She had literally told him ,'Don't come after me, I'm in Valhalla.' She'd also told him to not fight Hanemiya, warning him. But knowing Mikey, it didn't matter what she'd said.

If she was alive, and he knew where she was?

He was going to find a way to get her back.

"At least meet up with me."

She remembered from the call. She assumed that he was going to attempt to get her back in their set date. Her eyes glanced at the boy in front, maybe Takemichi was his plan A and if he didn't work Mikey would just take it into his owns hands as plan B.

It didn't matter, neither plan could work.

"It's been years. I'm not apart of Toman. When Shinchiro died, that's when I left," Angel said sighing at the fake blonde.

That was a lie. She was grateful this was Takemichi and not Mikey because Mikey would've been to able to tell instantly.

But she had to get them to stop. If her brother found out their was even an inkling of possibility of her going back, he'd be mad.

Not mad but infuriated, their arguments were bad enough but for Hanemiya to be actually pissed? He was already pissed enough she hadn't left immediately.

"I love my brother Takemichi."

Angel smiled, but it wasn't a happy one. Her eyes, they looked sad.

This whole time Takemichi's spoke to her, her eyes didn't look happy. Not like the eyes he'd seen in the picture. But when she spoke about Mikey, they'd brighten. "Don't you love Mikey?" Takemichi asked her.

She stiffened, looking at the boy.

With a small sigh, she just smiled, not happy, but not sad, more so content, "Takemichi , how do you choose between the one you love, and the one your bonded to by blood"

Love versus blood?

Why couldn't it be both, love and blood? Why did it have to put against each other?

He couldn't ask because right after she put her hood back on and stuffed her hands in her pockets, continuing on. Even if she'd stayed Takemichi wouldn't know what to say.

But he couldn't just leave her like this.

He'd decided.

Takemichi needed a way to save all of them. Including her.