six

six
sister in law

2003

" YOU LOOK COOL. WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT WEIRDO."

Angel suddenly stiffened as she heard the unexpected voice. Her head whipped to the door, seeing a tall dark-haired male. His arms were crossed, leaning on the doorframe, and he stared at the girl on the couch suspiciously.

Mikey ran in from the kitchen, "Shinichiro?" He questioned with wide eyes.

A sigh of relief came from Angel, realizing this wasn't some intruder here to stab and kill her. But then she blinked, "Your brother?"

The famous Shinichiro Sano, older brother to Mikey. She'd heard the boys talk about him once or twice and Mikey talked about him.. a lot. Supposedly he had this really cool bike and he was very respected in the deliquent world. Seeing him now, she was a bit intimidated.

What if he completely hated her?

Her and Mikey's been together for a little under a month and so far she was actually really happy. She'd met his sister about a week ago and the girls had instantly clicked. Emma Sano was Angel's first real friend.

So if Shinichiro completely hated her? Would it mess up everything?

She looked at the two boys. Mikey was shorter, and blonde but they looked extremely similar.

Just their faces, and their eyes. Really similar.

"Hey Mi-""Why are you here?"

Mikey had interrupted him making Shinichiro's face fall in a almost comical way as Mikey looked him up and down, impressed.

He was in a t-shirt in jeans that were messed up with oil. Made sense since the guy was supposed to be working on some delinquent's bike.

"Emma told me you had a girl over and wouldn't let Emma hang out with her," Shinichiro sighed, Emma peeked from behind her oldest brother with a smirk.

"You snitch!" Mikey exclaimed, pointing at the girl.

Though before he could chase after her just as proper siblings did, he was interrupted by Shinichiro. "No hi Shinchiro, how are you? How'd your job? Oh Shinichiro, there's someone I want you to meet. Not even a hey how's life. Just a 'What are you doing here?" Shinichiro frowned shaking his head slightly, before glancing at the girl with a little smile, "Besides, I want to meet her."

"Only some people can even deal with hanging out with you, dating you? She must be a freaking saint," He looked at his little brother, "I get tired of you half the time." Mikey rolled his eyes and Angel's smile just grew.

Good first impression?

Must've been good. Okay, her worries must've just been in her head, she reassured herself. Mikey stood beside Angel, who'd stood up , "I'm Nara Kazutora! But just call me Nara. I'm Mikey's girlfriend. It's nice to meet you,"  She bowed.

Shinichiro just nodded and smiled, "She's nice. Just call me Shinichiro ."

"Okay, let's go Angel," Emma sighed.

"She's not leaving with you. She's leaving with me. Let's go."

"You get her all day at school come on Mikey."

The two younger siblings bickered as Shinichiro ended up sitting next to the girl, watching as Mikey and Emma argued.

"Don't get me started- did you eat my leftovers?"

Yeah the argument was getting off topic.

"They do this," Shinichiro sighed before turning to Nara, "Does Mikey talk about me?" He snickered.