seven

seven
live

2017
BEFORE ALL OF THIS

" IT WAS ASSUMED THREE PEOPLE DIED THE NIGHT OF BLOODY HALLOWEEN. BAJI KEISUKE, HANEMIYA KAZUTORA."

Naoto read off of a copy of a news report from twelve years ago. Him and Takemichi determined to learn as much as they could before the next time jump.

At this point in time, Takemichi and Naoto had no clue of Nara Kazutora. But they did have a clue of a girl who'd gone missing the day of the bloody halloween. Since it's been twelve years and she was a minor the files were locked and sealed and put away. But Naoto believed that somehow Toman was trying to figure out how to cover this up.

" Who else?" Takemichi asked, his brows furrowing.

Though at this point in time, Naoto had no idea of who it could be so he simply sighed, shaking his head as he flipped through the papers, "I don't know for sure. Since she was a minor and her parents asked for her identity to be kept a secret the files were locked for the most part. From what I've gathered it was a girl. It's safe to assume she was just caught in the crossfire.. or a bystander? I don't know for sure, but I'm sure it won't affect the mission."

Takemichi nodded, a small frown forming. The reality was, gang fights were extremely dangerous, and who knows what would happen? Though he couldn't help but wonder, who was she?

OCTOBER 31ST, 2005

HE KNEW WHO SHE WAS.

Nara Kazutora.

His eyes snapped open the morning of the bloody halloween, unintentionally his mind thought back to all the things Naoto had told him to prepare him. Specifically, the potential third death.

As he got ready, his mind wandered back to the topic back and forth. Thinking of what he'd learned while being in the past. If anything he was wishing for one of those flashbacks he'd had while talking to future Draken to just connect all the dots.

As his mind wandered to his tasks given by Mikey, he found himself thinking about Angel. Wondering how the girl was doing in the future? Did her and Mikey end up together? Probably not with the Kazutora thi-

"You sided with him. You always did."

As he put on his uniform, he found himself remembering those words. An unsettling shiver scaling up his spine. But he didn't know why those words had formed into his head.

But the gut feeling Takemichi had, made him theorize.

The third death could be connected to Toman.

It could've helped set Mikey off.

But who could die that would effect him that much?

Also, would Mikey really kill Hanemiya infront of Nara? Knowing how Nara could and would react.

But if Angel was dead there was absolutely no reason for Manjiro Sano to hold back.

If Angel was dead, there's a chance future Draken might've mentioned it and Takemichi hadn't connected it because he didn't know her.

It was a hunch, a small one. But there was nobody else it could be.

There's a chance Baji's, Kazutora's, and her death was what set Toman of the deep end.

And there was the matter of Kisaki.

If his main goal was to take control of Toman and Mikey. There's only two people who could stand in his way. Draken. His death attempt had failed. Nara. An unknown factor that only just now came into play.