𝐗𝐕

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

                    𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒.

Richard screamed orders left and right, his coven being hesitant at any order.

His wife stood back and watched. She locked eyes with her daughter, Jasmine, her eyes hardening.

Speaking of the young woman, she sat on the floor, her wounds now healed after her father made her drink a healing medicine. Her clothes are still bloodied. With her hands restrained by the metal restraints attached to the wall.

"This is quite unnecessary." Jasmine said, shaking the metal restraints. "I am here because I wanted to do so."

"Precaution."

The young woman rolled her eyes before chuckling slowly. "You are afraid."

"I beg your pardon?" Her father dropped the book he was holding, making a loud clank.

"You are afraid of me!" Jasmine let a laugh out. "Thee Richard Adelore is afraid of a woman. Of his own daughter!"

She continues to laugh whilst he walks closer. As Richard was about to reply, a covenmate interrupted.

"Lord Adelore, everything is ready."

Richard waved him off with a shake of his hand before turning to his daughter with an evil glint. "Shall we begin?"

‧̍ · ‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥· ‧̍  ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍ · ‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥· ‧̍

"Kill him."

Jasmine scoffed at her father's order as she watched a man circle around her.

An attempt at being threatening, she presumed.

She knew the man, not personally, but she knew him as the local wolf pack member.

Perks of being supernatural is that you know most of who else is supernatural.

"I am not a murderer." Jasmine said, who was now chained to the tree.

"Alright then." Richard turned to the man before leaving. "Kill her."

Jasmine shakes the chains. "How will I even fight back?!"

"You know how, little witch." The werewolf said.

"What is it that you are getting out of this?"

"I only do what I am told." He said, as if he was trained to say it a million times before.

"What you are told?" She furrowed her brows a moment before she realised what was happening.

He was being controlled.

Jasmine looks up at the sky.

Full moon.

"At first, I did not want to do this."

"And you still do not need to--Whatever it is my father is using for you to do his bidding, i can give it to you with no need of anything in return!"

"Then, Richard spoke of you being with the immortal." The man scrunched his face, feigning disgust. "How dare you?"

"How dare I? How dare you?! How dare you judge me!"

"I will begin with you." The werewolf started. "Then your husband--"