𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

╔.★. .═══════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘 ˊˎ-
╚═══════════════. .★.╝

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋.

Elena had come back to life, not as a vampire, at the cost of John Gilbert.

No one knew where William and Jenna had gone.

But Jasmine and Elijah assumed he took her somewhere to learn control before he could bring her back to a town full of problems.

William had called Jenna's niece so she could be rest assured that she had not died and was still breathing.

Elijah and Jasmine had been cleaning the trail of bodies Niklaus had been leaving in his wolf form's wake.

Which was proved to be a burden for Elijah. Jasmine didn't want to get her clothes dirty.

"It's been two days, Jasmine." Elijah sighed. "How long were you a wolf for the first time?"

Jasmine let a smile grace her face, one of her brows lifting in an 'are you serious?' Gesture.

"What about William?"

She let her face fall before giving him the same expression as before.

Elijah didn't seem amused, though. He just sighed again.

Jasmine walked closer to her husband silently, resting a hand on his tense form. "He hasn't been a wolf before. He is just adjusting."

Elijah nodded silently before Jasmine gave him a small peck.

"Everything will be okay, darling." She whispered with a small, soft smile.

·‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌⁺˚*•‌✩•‌*˚⁺‧‌

Elijah threw clothes at a waking up Niklaus. "You've been busy."

"That was amazing." Klaus said, genuine happiness in his tone. "How long has it been?"

"Two sunsets." Jasmine answered before shaking her head. "Two days, I mean."

"Full moon came and went." Elijah continued. "You remained a wolf."

Niklaus got dressed as Jasmine looked anywhere else.

Truth be told, she did not want to see her brother-in-law's manly bits.

"I can change at will, then." The hybrid marvelled. "It's good to know."

"You could ask William about whatever it is you'd like to know." Jasmine said smugly as Niklaus glared at her.

"I remember every single kill." He clenched his jaw, seeming intimidating. "I can remember this one, too."

"Which one?" Elijah tilted his head with a clipped tone. "If you are referring to my wife—"

"Of course not." Klaus said before turning to face Jasmine. "Why so sour?"

"You've been torturing my brother for centuries." She spat.

"It was a bonding experience for all parties involved."

Elijah hummed, his stare hard as he continued with their previous conversation, handing him the rest of his clothes to cover his top half.  "I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way."

"Just like old times, brother."

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain."

"That's right. Now, what was it again?" He pretended to think. "Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it... You wish to be reunited with our family."