𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

╔.★. .═════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ˊˎ-
╚═════════════. .★.╝

                                  𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝟏,𝟖𝟐𝟔 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍... 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑...?

Whatever she was put in, it had been five years since then.

Five.

Years.

William had to flee after his sister's (not) death.

Chaos was unleashed.

His brother in law, Niklaus, went after him the moment he found out that William was, in fact, a werewolf and vampire hybrid.

Niklaus blew the Adelore mansion to pieces while William was still in it.

Then William burned the Mikaelson mansion to pieces when Niklaus was in it.

Niklaus stabbed William 23 times.

William stabbed Niklaus 23 times.

Just your normal brotherly (in law) love.

Elijah, being Elijah, convinced Niklaus to keep the rivalry just between him and William, not to involve Peony in it.

William was sitting in one of the local taverns, subtly drinking from a woman's neck.

The woman lets out a gasp before falling limp in his arms.

William smirks and lifts his head, his bloodied mouth lifting into an amused smirk, and sarcastic remarks built and ready. "Klaus, would you fancy a sip?"

Elijah rolled his eyes at the two as Niklaus took a bite of the woman's heart.

"This heart is fulfilling enough, little Adelore." Niklaus snaked back. "Where is the book?"

He would never give him Jasmine's grimoire.

For one, William did not trust Niklaus one bit.

And two, it was a piece of Jasmine, a piece of her magic.

If she dies, the book dies with her.

It is the only thing that gives William indication that she is still alive.

Just as Elijah has the black-stemmed jasmine, William has the book.

William faked confusion. "What book is it you speak of? Grammar? Astronomy? Perhaps geometry?"

"You know, what book."

"Music?"

"Enough, both of you." Elijah scolded.

"Why back in England?" William questioned the two as he compelled a man to take the woman from him and bury her somewhere.

Elijah ordered a drink before turning to William. "I see what you've done with the pieces of land."

He was talking about where the Mikaelson and Adelore mansions once were.