𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

╔.★. .════════════════╗
-ˏˋ. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ˊˎ-
╚════════════════. .★.╝

❝𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘.❞

Elena, Stefan, Damon, and Rose all moved their eyes to land on a blond man.

He leaned against the frame with his arms crossed.

"Are you even aware how many bloodlines he ended after his wife went on her curse nap?" The blond asked. "If you did, you wouldn't be calling him an Easter bunny. Klaus is the little shit. Trust me, I'd know."

"Oh?" Damon lifted his brows, waiting for him to tell him the 'mystery'.

"The entire coven's bloodlines, gone, just like that." He snapped his fingers. "Of course, my dear sister killed the original doers, and he just finished them off through the rest of the family tree. Can't have future dimwits in the world, you know?"

"Who are you?" Stefan grabbed Elena, pushing her behind him.

"O. M. G." He fanned his face. "Where are my manners?"

The blond jumped on the couch.

"My name is William Adelore." He waved as he sat, making himself comfortable. "I'm sure it's a pleasure to make my acquaintance."

"That's impossible." Rose whispered. "You're dead."

"Presumed dead, Rosie."

Damon was about to pounce, had Rose not grabbed his arm. "Don't be stupid. He'll rip you to pieces."

"True, true." He pointed at Rose. "I've done it before."

"What are you doing here?" She asked in an accusatory tone, but her face told a different story.

Fear.

Perfect.

"I heard a boy band was grouping up to kill Klaus." William began. "Thought I'd join in on the fun."

"He's your brother." Elena asked, fear evident in her voice. "Why help us?"

"Excuse you, brother in law." He corrected. "Plus, he's been attempting to kill me for the last six centuries and a half. I don't know about you, but I need me a break."

The four standing looked at him hesitantly.

"I can't even have a one night stand without him ripping her heart out and mailing it to me on a gold platter." He groaned dramatically. "Can't a man have his fun in peace?"

Before anyone could say anything, he continued again.

"Notice how I said peace as in..." He put up to fingers to imitate the peace sign. "And not pieces as in, what you will be when Jasmine gets her hands on you for what you did to her husband."

Rose's eyes widened. "She's alive?"

"Imagine this, a wife comes back from a six hundred and forty year old nap to finally be with her husband." He rested his left ankle on his knee. "But he's killed only a handful of days later."

The four share a knowing look.

"Yeah." William sighed. "You're dead meat, lover boys."

"Why are you here?" Damon questioned, clenching his jaw.

"My sister killed me. She's the reason I'm like this." William's eyes hardened. "She's exactly like them. And I want her dead. I want them all dead."

William let the veins under his eyes darken as his eyes glowed orange whilst the whites of his eyes darkened. "I always get what I want."