Chapter 19

AURELIA

A hand held my wrist strongly.

"Aura! What the fuck!", Zander's voice ringed in my ear and I finally saw the blue eyes.

"Zayn!... thank God ....its you," All the adrenaline is now fading away as relief stormed in. The final thread of strength I had been holding onto came loose and the room spun three sixty degrees. "I thought it was.....sorry...."

My neck jerked backwards and I felt my knees turning into jellies. My body refused to be vertical and my eyelids closed on the blue eyes I have been looking at. I felt a rough touch of someone's hand on my neck and another on my waist preventing my fall. Who else but Zayn.

There was something eerie about the place. He was behaving all weird. Easily irritated. Easily angered. My intuitions were begging me to leave this place. Although it seemed like any other rich people's place. There servant's quarters were like my home. I was greeted by people working for him. He is powerful and it was one of the reasons I was drawn to him. I brushed all my doubts aside. He loves me. What could possibly go wrong.

I was pushed on the bed my hand held tight. Is this some kind of joke. Why are they holding my hand. He will kill them. He is so possessive about me. He doesn't even allow me to meet my cousins who is an year elder to me. And they are just his friends. He will surely kill them.

He comes to the room. I tell him his friends are playing some sick joke. He laughs. May be he is in on this prank. I don't like it. He starts unbuttoning his shirt. What is happening. I don't feel good . Let me go. Let me go. He rolls his shirt and places it on my mouth to prevent me from screaming further. You're so stupid he tells me. His friends tighten their grip around my arm as he unzipped his pants. I tried to wrestle all of it. The hands . The shirt on my mouth. The sight of this sick joke that he is trying to play with me. My head is fuzzy and clouded by thoughts of things that could happen. Bad things. Things you watch in a movie and even after the happy ending you keep on thinking about that one scene. This is that one scene. Let me go... let me go... Screaming might help. May be I can scream even after this shirt that is suffocating not only my voice but my senses. Yes scream!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....LET ME GO! LET ME GO!

I threw my hands and legs all over. Not this time. Not this fucking time. I am stronger and this voice is not going to be suppressed. Scream. Just keep on screaming. Somebody will hear. Anybody.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down. Aura! Hey! Shhhhh....easy .... It's okay baby. I'm here."

It's a man's voice. I don't need a man right now. He must be with them. Why is he trying to calm me down and rubbing my back. After all that has happened. I can't be calm. I am not going to be calm. How could I be. After all they have done. All of them.

I can feel their hands around my wrist. Burning it. I can feel my soul getting ripped apart. I can feel the wetness of blood soaking my inner thighs. Not again. This must be hell. This is what it is.

I opened my eyes. Somebody is looming over me. Must be one of them. I look at my body. I am still fully clothed. How is this possible. May be they were all actually joking. May be none of this is true and my life is not a living hell. Thank God. Thank you God. I look futher down. Blood on sheets...

I touch the blood stained sheets to confirm. My vision is blurred with all the tears. I touch it again. Yes it's blood. I look up to the person looming over me . Zander. How could he do it? I was starting to think he was good. But aren't they all. Until they leave you dead cold on the floor.

My breathing is so restricted in my chest that I feel like my heart is going to jump out. I have to get up . Get out of here. I try to push myself up to stand.