7. Varanvrat Conspiracy & The fireborns

Hastinapur , royal court ,
The Sabha was going on when there came a messenger from Kampilya.

Dhri- Allow the messenger to bring the letter inside soldiers.

Soon the messenger came and he greated all of the people in the Sabha and the Suyodhan said.

Suyo- What brings the messenger of Kampilya in Hastinapur?
Messenger- Yuvraj the 5 Pandavas along with their weapon guru Drona have been captured by Kampilya naresh Drupad but since the Pandavas are related to the great princes and the great son of samrat Dhritarashtra and Samragini Gandhari raja Drupad has decided to release them.

Dhritarashtra , Gandhari and Suyodhan felt proud of the Kauravas while Bhishma , Vidhur and Kunti were burning at the loss of the Pandavas.

The news was tried to be kept between the walls of Hastinapur's palace but was spread by Drupad. That had brought more love towards the Kauravas.

Soon the Pandavas along with Drona arrived but all that could be heard of the streets of Hastinapur was the names of the Kauravas.

After the welcoming of the Pandavas and Drona all of the people went to their respective rooms.

In the room of Bhishma ,
Bhishma , Vidhur , Drona and Kunti were sitting trying to bring back the glory to the names of the Pandavas.

Bhishma- Dronacharya you should have agreed to let the Kauravas learn about all the weapons from you. If that would have happened they wouldn't have gone to guru Parshuram and not would they be such warriors.
Drona- We can tarnish their reputation still mahamahim. But all I want to know is where are the 2 students of Kripacharya Shon and Eklavya?
Vidhur- Their education is over , it got over today only. Shon is on his way to Magadha as Karna had called him there with Radha and Adhirath. As for Eklavya he is on his way to Kashi as he was summoned there by your son.

Drona was about to say but before that Kunti said.

Kunti- Varanvrat!

The 3 of them looked at Kunti in confusion that's when Bhishma asked.

Bhishma- What about Varanvrat putri?
Kunti- Arya use to do his annual puja over there once a year. We can create a palace of wax and me and the 5 kids will stay over there. Later we can burn the palace and we will kill 6 suta's and burn them in our place. As for our escape we can make a tunnel from the palace outside.

All were shocked at the wicked plan of Kunti but they laughed as they would be successful in the plan to tarnish the reputation of the Kauravas. But there was one problem , the protection of the suta's that was done by all the Kauravas.

In Kampilya ,
Drupad was burning in anger due to the Arjun discrowning him. He went in a cave and sat in front of a fire and was doing s havan.