10. The Maha Spardha

1 week later in Kailash ,
Jeevalakshmi had gotten up and she was devastated as she got to know that she lost her baby. But being in the shiv family and being the wife of lord Kartikeya. None of them let her be unhappy or sad.

In Ayodhya ,
Late in the night when no spies were there all the alliances of Suyodhan came along with their families. Karna came with Mrigakshi , Vivaan , Shon and kulguru Pulastya , Then came shakuni , then 99 Kauravas had called Rishi Atri in Ayodhya , Sushala called Rishi agastya and Mata Lopamudra who took the blessings of Rishi Pulastya the father of Rishi Agastya and lastly came Ashwatthama along with Shrikhandini , Rishi Bharadwaj and Eklavya.

All gathered in the court room to discuss about the upcoming war. Suddenly a gush of winds happened and in came Rishi Jamdagni , Mata Renuka , Bhagwan Parshuram , Mata Dharini and Asurguru Shukracharya. All greeted them and then the conversation started.

Suyo- I firstly want to ask my 100 brothers to choose 2 brothers who will participate along with me and Sushala.
Kun- Jyeshth you might have a trait you want right?
Suyo- Yes bhrata Kundhasaal (75th Kaurava brother)
Jala- The jyeshth who better to judge our traits then guru Vishwamitra.
Suyo- You are right bhrata Jalagandha (4th Kauravas). Brahmarishi I want one brother who has mastered in illusions.
Vish- Putra Suyodhan , Putra Saha (6th Kaurava) is a master at illusions.

Suyodhan nodded and then he looked at Shrikhandini and said.

Suyo- Devi so you have any idea in what weapons Dhrishtadyum excelled in?
Shri- Dhanurvidya and Sword fighting.
Vish- Dheerkhabaahu (97th Kaurava) has mastered them.

Suyodhan nodded and then the discussion on them went on and after 14 warriors they were out of warriors. That's when Mrigakshi said.

Mri- I have my gurumata who will definitely participate in the war if I ask her too.
Parshu- Your guru?
Mri- Yes bhagwan mata Brahmarakshini is my guru.

Bhagwan Parshuram , mata dharini , Rishi Jamdagni , mata Renuka , rishi Agastya , Mata Lopamudra , Rishi Pulastya , Rishi Bharadwaj , Asurguru , Maharishi Vashisth and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra widened their eyes hearing that name.

They knew Mrigakshi was someone special as till now no one was able to gain the blessings for Mata Jeevalakshmi.

Mrigakshi closed her eyes sat in a lotus position and called Mata , Mata , Mata 3 times.

In Kailash ,
The shiv family were having dinner when their heard a voice echo. Lord shiva told Jeevalakshmi.

Shiva- Go putri your time has come to meet you children.
Mri- But shall I participate in the war or not Pitashree?
Shiva- You do participate after all you are fighting for your children.

Jeevalakshmi smiled like a mad person forgetting all the pain she suffered which made the Shiv family happy.

In Ayodhya ,
All looked at the entrance when in came Mata Jeevalakshmi in her Brahmarakshini avatar.