11. Maha Spardha continues & Aryavrata arrives

The fight between Dheerkhabaahu and Dhrishtadyum continued. They fought with all types of Astras from Agni Astra to Varuna Astra. That's when Dhrishtadyum became angry and summoned his brahmaastra. That's when Dheerkhabaahu used 2 Astras that shocked all present there.

Ganesha- Why is there a powerful urja coming from both the weapons Pitashree?
Shiva- It's the brahmandastra and the Yamapas.
Ganesha- The pas of yamadev isn't it one of the most powerful pas?
Shiva- Yes Putra.

The Astra nullified the brahmaastra and it also bounded Dhrishtadyum in the Yamapas.

Brahma- Dheerkhabaahu wins as he nullified the effect of brahmaastra with the use of Brahmandastra! Now the score is 6-0!
Crowd- Rajkumar Dheerkhabaahu ki jai!
Rajkumar Dheerkhabaahu ki jai!

The people who didn't know the Astra were shocked to know that a Kaurava had brahmandastra. Then the arrow landed on Mace fighting , Hand-to-hand combat and Archery. Yudhishthir looked at the stands of the gods and he nodded.

Yudhi- From my side Vayudev will fight!

The people were shocked as it was the same god who had sons like Ram bhakt Hanuman and Bheem. The praja knew that the side of Pandavas would win. But the sun went down and people thought that the war would be over but then something new happened.

Brahma- The sunset has happened and the war will continue tomorrow.
Karna- Brahmadev if you don't mind I think the rhythm shouldn't be broken.
Brahma- But that will be against the nature Putra.
Karna- That will be fine Brahmadev I am the student of Bhagwan Parshuram , Brahmarishi Jamdagni and Asurguru Shukracharya. If you grant me the permission.
Brahma- You can try Putra.

All looked at Karna in shock as he challenged the Parabrahma himself. But Suryadev smiled looking at his son.

Karna came in centre of the ground and he chanted mantras of something on his bow and suddenly an Astra came which looked like a mini sun. He shot the arrow and it created a mini sun over there. All were shocked but the parabrahma's and the Surya family smiled.

Surya- Bhaskar Astra it is possessed by me , tridev's , tridevi's and bhagwan Parshuram. I think after he realised the truth of Karna he gave him that Astra.

The battle resumed and Vayudev called his Mace while Suyodhan summoned the Ekasha Gada of Mahadev , which shocked all of them as it was the personal Gada of Mahadev and the yielder of which cannot be defeated.

The fight started and both were going toe to toe. Though Vayudev was much stronger then Suyodhan but it was the Gada of Mahadev that finally got Suyodhan to disarm Vayudev.

Then the hand to hand combat started between Suyodhan and Vayudev. People thought that Suyodhan would lose as he they thought that Suyodhan was winning because of the Ekasha Gada but people were shocked as Suyodhan was going toe to toe with Vayudev.

The hand to hand combat lasted for 2 days and both Vayudev and Suyodhan were bleeding and were black and blue because of the fight.

Agni- How is this possible! How can a mortal go toe to toe with Vayudev?
Varun- He is the boon of Mahadev and Is the student of 3 great guru's Agnidev. He also has unlocked his Kundalini Shakti and yogic powers.

The gods looked at the fight and they saw. Vayudev shouted and he then pinned Suyodhan to the ground.

Both on them then regained their strength and summoned their bows. Again people were shocked to see Suyodhan with the Pinak dhanush of Mahadev. They both fought with valour and the Vayudev summoned his Vayuastra which created winds.