20. Krishna's dilemma & Karna's truth

In the camp of Suyodhan ,
Suyodhan was thinking about what to do about Karna. He knew that the dann of the kavach and kundals were needed but then he also knew that Karna had to know the truth from his father himself rather then that selfish , egoistic Kunti. He looked to his side and saw his wife sleeping so he got up and went to the banks of river Yamuna.

He closed his eyes and used the powerful mantra given to him and summoned the king of Navagrahas and the biological father of Karna. While he had 4 boons remaining still with him.

Surya- Ask for a boon Putra Suyodhan.
Suyo- I as a boon a you to come and tell my Mitra Karna the truth about his birth.

Suryadev was shocked to know that Suyodhan was aware about the truth of Karna but he nodded and went to his Lok.

With Suryadev ,
He waited for 1 prahar and that 1 prahar felt like millions of years to him. He was anxious about the reaction of Karna and how would Karna react. Soon the sun began to rise and Suryadev saw his son Karna standing in the river Yamuna and praying to him.

 Soon the sun began to rise and Suryadev saw his son Karna standing in the river Yamuna and praying to him

As soon as Karna was done with the morning prayers he felt bright light coming. He looked closely and he felt blessed as he saw the king of Navagrahas in front.

Karna- Pranam Suryadev how come you are here?

Suryadev stood there silently then taking a deep breath Suryadev narrated the story of Karna's birth but when he finished the story he was shocked as Karna was standing there saying nothing.

Surya- Are you not shocked Putra?
Karna- I am not Pitashree , I was aware about the fact that I was abandoned in the Ganga river by the one who got me as a boon. Radhama and Pitashree told me about that.
Surya- You are great ful to not be under your real mother and to be under a mother like Devi Radha. Putra I bless you with the Rashmi rath made by your nanashree , this rath will be the second fastest rath after mine.

Saying that Suryadev left followed by which Karna left to go to his parents and family. He told the truth to all including Ashwatthama's family and the family of Suyodhan. Who promised to keep the truth hidden.

In the camp of Krishna ,
He was talking to both Radha and Rukmini who were broken with the thing said by Jeevika.

Radha- Are why are you siding with adharma?
Ruk- Yes arya why not side with our daughter?

Krishna sighed and said.

Krishna- Long before I was in the avatar of Krishna all the gods and goddesses had gathered to discuss about the avatars that will be taken in dwapar. All had said they wishes and when it came to Abhimanyu he was Varchas the son of Chandra. Chandra dev didn't want to be separated from his son for long so he said "I will agree but my son shall be born to a person who lives in the palace of Dwarka and shall be married to the son of Indra , she will bare my child and he shall stay on the enter not more then 16 years and he shall be known as a great warrior".
When time came Subhadra chose to marry Duryodhan and then when Arjun was I the palace Parth told me about his feelings towards Maya. When I went to Maya with the marriage offer she said "I will marry him but you will have to give me one vow Dwarkadhish. You will be with Arjun and guide him" to which I said "I can't do that Maya that will be against the law of nature. But if Parth breaks any rules or brings bad people in the side during war I will leave his side" to which she said "If that's the case you promise me that the army of Dwarka will stay with them".
That's my dilemma priye , I am bounded to the vow given to Maya. I cannot do anything without evil asuras I cannot leave their side.

All thought for a while that's when Radha said.

Radha- Indra! Indra will do anything to make the name of his son Arjun. We have to plant a Beej in the mind of Indra. He has the power to order Yama go revive asuras killed in the past.

Krishna and Rukmini smiled as they knew what Radha meant.

Soon all of them went to the common room and the war rules were made.

RULES FOR THE WAR:-
1} A warriors will only fight a warrior on par with him.
2} 1 person will only fight 1 person.
3} A warrior will not attack a weapon less warrior.
4} The war will last from sunrise to sunset.
5} Men , women , kinnars , gods , goddesses , yakshas , rakshas , asuras etc. all living being can fight.

_________________________
Authors note:-

Suyodhan being a friend we all need 🥹

What will Krishna do in this dilemma?

How is the plan of Radha Rani?

How were the rules?

COMING UP NEXT :- KARNA'S MAHA DANN , MRIGAKSHI CURSED INDRA & KARTIK AND JEEVIKA'S REALISATION.