Messing with me

*Kailanis POV*
Her alarm phone went iff at 8:00 in the morning.
"Wake up, we gotta get to breakfast, its opens at 8:30!" Asher said.
"Ugh fine!" I went and got my orange bikini on and my high snadals, i put over a beach dress that showing off my boobs and my ass.
"Come on Asher! I am hungry"
"Im comming im comming, how did you sleep last night?" He asked
"Ah last night, it was a great nap what can i say." We enterd the restaurant and sat at a table on this huge balcony with a lot of tables, i went and made myself a coffe and guess who i meet agian? Yeah Tom.
"Morning sweety, i see your a little tired arent you?"
"Not now, not here! My brother is with me too, and dont call me sweety!" I said while waiting for the coffe machine to pour some coffe.
"Alright princess, see you later then." He said and kissed me on the cheek and left. Fuck he was so annoyng. I went back to the table with my coffe.
"Kailani! That was Tom Kaulitz talking to you, i told you to stay away from them! What were you two talking about anyways?" I couldnt tell him the truth so i just lied.
"He must have mistaken me, he asked if my name was Lucy and that i look familiar. Thats all, really!" He belived me and we finished out breakfast.
"So wanna come to the beach with me today?" I asked Asher.
"No, i dont like the beach i will just go to the pool."
"Great! Then i will come to the pool with you"
"Kailani..... you love going to the beach, what happend all of the sudden?" Fuck he realised i was beeing suspicious i had to say something.
"Nothing really, i just wanted to spend some time with you, thats all."
"You? Spending time with me? Your brother? Thats a great joke by the way!"
"Fine! I will just go to the beach by myself, anyway i have to go to the hotel room, i forgot my sun glasses." As we got out of the restaurant i looked both ways making sure Tom or Bill arent following me. I got my sunglasses then went to the beach. The whole time i was looking back making sure no one is following me. As i got on the beach i looked agian back to see if anyone was behind amd thats when i stumbled into Tom.
"Oh i guess you miss me already, do you?" He asked
"No! I dont miss you, i was looking back and i stumbled into you, thats all!" He grabbed me by my waist and pinned me agianst the wall.
"Listen to me, you have no choice, youre mine now, either you like it or not, understand?"
"Just let me go you freak!" I shouted so people could hear me but the only ones to hear were the workers and they didnt care at all.
"You can scream all you want but in this resort, in this country, i own you so cut it!" He said and then spat on the ground dragging me on one of the beach beds with him.
"Kailani! Im so glad your here!" Bill said hugging me.
"Hey guys, yeah i just finished breakfast."
"Yo check that girl out!" Gustav said. He was looking at a blonde skinny girl.
"Really Gustav? Her? She looks like a nuddle." Everyone laughed.
"I could pull anyone i want darling, even you." As he said that he placed his hand on my lap.
"Back off man!" Tom yelled pushing him. "Shes not yours! Go find another one!"
"Wow Tom its the first time you actually care about a girl." Geroge interupted
"I dont care about any girl! Esspecialy her, shes just my bitch."
"You dont? Im just your bitch?Wow that shows that you are actually the bitch here!" I stood up to leave.
"Sit down!" Tom yelled.
"And what if i dont?"
"I said sit down!" He then slapped me across the face. Tears started going down my face. I couldnt undertand in what i have gotten into.
"Who the fuck are you to slap me?" I stood up, Tom then stood up, i realised he was so fucking tall, even if i stood up on my pinky toes i couldnt reach him.
"Im the boss out of you, and i tell you what or what not to do. Sit the fuck down!"
"Kailani, sit down, please." Bill said in a agitated voice. I sat down and stood there watching George and Gustav mocking girls while Tom and Bill had an intes talk.
"Im going to get a drink, ill be right back." I passed the bar and as i wanted to exit the beach i felt some hands on my shoulder.
"Where do you think youre going? Havent i made it clear enough?" Tom asked
"Uhm i was just.....,fuck thats my brother hide!" Tom got behind the bar and i order a drink.
"Hey Kailani, uhm so i wanted to talk something with you."
"Yeah what is it?"
"So tonight ill just stay with some guys i met at the pool, ill go with them at the arcade, you know like boys?"
"Yeah sure, no problem" he left the beach and then i returned to my problems with Tom.
"Be ready, at 9 i want you to be ready waiting for me in front of my mansion, wear something sexy." He said and then returned to Bill, George and Gustav. I walked to the hotel room and i looked at movies till it was time to get prepared for tonight. I put on some makeup and i wore a red top with white shorts. It was 9. I saw that the sky was dark outside and there were some stars but not many. I wasant going to meet him at his stupid mansion. I just wanted him to see me and know that i prepared not for going to see him. I got out of the hotel room and i stood on the front and lighted up a cigarette. About 15 minutes passed by and i was stiil smoking and looking at the beautiful view.
      "Get that cigarette out of your mouth!" I heard a familiar voice. Then i saw a shadow, pf course, it was Tom. Who else would it be?
       "What do you want Tom?"
         " I told you to meet in front of my mansion? Are you retarded or something? Come on lets go!" He dragged me to his red sports car that had only two seats in the front. All the enterior was black and it had red leds inside.
        "Where are we going?" I asked
          "To a car meet, im telling you, you will like it." Fuck i didnt liked car meets, i was only good at motorbikes, but cars, fuck no. He started speeding down and we got to this big parking lot that seemd to be abandonated. I got out of the car and just stood there.
        "We are here" he said and placed his arm around my shoulder.
        "Are you stupid? I dont like you! Get your hand off me!" I yelled.
       "You trying to get attention, dont you? I can give you attention if you want some." He slapped me and then threw me on the ground. I stood up and started walking twords his group. The first race started and it was betwen Tom and George. I heard a gun shot and they started racing. Fuck they were so good at this! As i saw that everyones eyes were on the race i started looking around for a car that was opend or a bike, anything. I finally found a black motorbike that had the keys on. I put the helmet on and as i was trying to get out of here a boy stopped me.
       "You racing tonight? You could get some money out of this" I didnt needed any money but i did wanted to have some fun. We went on the starting line where the motorbikes raced and the gun shot fired. We started racing and i could see Toms angry face from far away. We were almost getting to the finish line and i thought that he will win but i took the last turn with 30 degrees not 40 as he did and i won. I got my helmet off and oh my i was so busted! My brother was comming in anger twords me and Tom with Bill too.
      "What the fuck are you doing here Kalani? Its dangerous!" Asher screamed.
       "Dude get your hands off her." Tom said and pushed Asher away from me.
        "Its fine hes my brother." I replied
       "Kaliani, what are you doing with the Kaulitz brothers? I told you that they were no good and you still went to them! Why dont you listen to me for once, just once!"
       "You dont get it i cant come back now, and what are you doing here?"i asked Asher.
       "This is what i do, i race for money since dad cut my allowence."
      "I hate to break your little family reunion but i gotta talk to my girl, in private." Tom said holding me my sholder so thight.
       "Your girl?" Asher asked
        "Im not your fucking girl Tom! Get away from me i can do what the fuck i want!" I replied
       "You are what i want you to be!" He then slapped me so hard that he had to carey me to his car, he pushed me to his car and started yelking at me.
      "What were you thinking by taking a race on a motor bike? And more curiosly how do you know how to ride one? Huh?" He asked while touching my waist.
      "I can do whatever i want, its my life not yours!" I screamed
      "Honey you dont get it! You belong to me, but i can see that i havent made myself very clear. Enter the car!" He screamed, i got into the car and he started the engine and we went back to his mansion followed by Bill, George and Gustav. As we got to the mansion he slammed the car door and dragged me out of it.
      "Let go of me! Your hurting me!" I said
       "Want me to let go of you? Fine" he threw me across the floor and then dragged me by my hair into his bedroom. " Im going to teach you a lesson so you understand how to respect me." He took off my shirt and burned it to the ground.
      "My shirt!" I screamed and got out of the bed.
      "Na uh princess, your not going anywhere!" He then pushed me into the wall and i fell on the floor, blacking out.